PDA

View Full Version : has everyone had a wee spell inside?

emszxr
02-Sep-06, 19:57
the oger jail that is . just seems that a lot have been or is it just my imagination?
so who all been 'in'?
i have , tut tut

Tugmistress
02-Sep-06, 21:23
managed to stay out of the orger jail so far, though had 1 warning quite a while ago now.

candyfloss
02-Sep-06, 21:32
Not me, i've behaved myself so far :)

unicorn
02-Sep-06, 21:57
I have a shiny halo :)

paris
02-Sep-06, 23:27
Woops ! Ive been in the clinker.......i said a naughty word. SORRY ! jan x

Elenna
03-Sep-06, 00:15
I've never been in there, and hope not to be....

Ricco
03-Sep-06, 08:49
Keeping within the bounds of the rules (I hope), so clean record so far. I imagine that many of those that have been in may wish to keep this knowledge quiet.

Lolabelle
03-Sep-06, 09:57
Nah, I haven't been to Orgertraz yet, and hopefully I wont.

katarina
03-Sep-06, 12:29
No me neither - though I will continue to speak my mind - and feast on bread and water if neccessary to unhold my principles - so who knows what the future holds?

Whitewater
03-Sep-06, 12:40
Have not been in either, but at times I have felt I've been sailing close to the wind.

scrapydoo
03-Sep-06, 12:46
I have been recently for being cheeky, bad i know i will go and hang my head in shame!!!:o [smirk]

canuck
03-Sep-06, 14:22
I am delighted to see that roblovesplasticfood has now safely returned from his bannishment experience. Welcome back to the good life!

Not wanting to be too obvious in holding up one of those wax things with a wick, as encouragement I held instead a plate of plastic food.

willowbankbear
03-Sep-06, 14:37
I was in for a week last year, pity Pultneytooners bar wasnt open then as I couldve done with some cyber stella, I v e had a few in there this week[lol]

Buttercup
03-Sep-06, 15:50
Have to confess to being "locked away" for a month:o
I copied and pasted a hilarious piece of Caithness Dialect, about flatulance, from my documents, and forgot it contained a certain word. The best of it is that I did look at a preview of it and it appeared OK. Was totally shocked at the ban because I didn't think the word was that bad, but rules are rules I suppose. It has made me more wary about what I post and now I read things really carefully before copying and pasting.

brandy
03-Sep-06, 16:08
ive been locked up once

dunderheed
03-Sep-06, 17:12
i been locked up twice although i still maintain that the second time was a bit harsh, but i did my time with out much complaining.

lassieinfife
03-Sep-06, 17:52
Been good so far;)

pultneytooner
03-Sep-06, 17:56
I was in for a week last year, pity Pultneytooners bar wasnt open then as I couldve done with some cyber stella, I v e had a few in there this week[lol]
lol, we can deliver stella can in a cake to the jail aswell but dinnae tel.[lol]

obiron
03-Sep-06, 18:29
i been locked up twice although i still maintain that the second time was a bit harsh, but i did my time with out much complaining.

not much complaining. your having a laugh.[lol] [lol]

not been to orger jail yet. i keep my halo polished.

Billy Boy
03-Sep-06, 18:46
never been in jail lol, i only watch porridge:Razz

mooncat
04-Sep-06, 13:07
I have been released early on parole, good to be out... I will be going straight, honest Guv'nor

The Cat.

changilass
04-Sep-06, 13:40
Time will tell if you go straight or not. I would suggest you put yourself on a curfew till you get acclimatised to the outside world again, wouldn't want you getting mixed up with the wrong sort:lol:

MGB1979
04-Sep-06, 15:37
I've not been banged up yet but, considering the far reaching rules and proliferation of Mods, a stay is all but inevitable.

RockChick84
04-Sep-06, 15:58
I got a warning for "masking a swearword". My comment was made funnier by the addition of a swearword which I put asterix's in with, the word wasn't even offensive! But I guess that's the law of the land these days around here.

bingo1
04-Sep-06, 16:02
I got banned for quoting a swear word and less than 10 seconds later i knew what i had done so i went into edit and deleted it but stll got banned. Wasent bothered though.

mooncat
05-Sep-06, 12:52
Time will tell if you go straight or not. I would suggest you put yourself on a curfew till you get acclimatised to the outside world again, wouldn't want you getting mixed up with the wrong sort..

I have learned the error of my ways, I was meandering through life in a daze and was just wasting away, and I am truely thankful that my sins have been washed away and I can start a fresh, I have been cleansed.. this is a Jake Blues moment...

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Sep-06, 15:14
Not been in org jail......yet.Have my large Marilyn Munroe poster and spade ready just incase.:lol: :lol: