PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Music Bands and Singers

Coyoteugli
26-Mar-11, 09:52
Looking for music bands and singers to donate their time and help raise money for Cancer Research UK Relay For Life.

Whether you are a new band just starting out or an established band we need you!!

We are holding a fun afternoon on Saturday 27th August before the start of the Caithness Relay For Life.
If you are in a band and would be willing to help out and entertain the public to help raise money then please send me a private message with your contact name and number and what kind of music you play.
Times would be from 2pm - 5pm so if you could manage to perform a couple of songs within that time it would be great.

We may be putting on an evening of entertainment in the run up to the Relay so if you would like to take part in that then if you can let me know in a private message again with your name and number and we will be back in touch with you
Thanks for your help :0)

BalmoreSSPCA
26-Mar-11, 12:53
This is a great opportunity to play to hundreds of people whilst supporting a great Charity.

Coyoteugli
29-Mar-11, 23:59
We are also looking for any groups or organisations who would be willing to put on a display/demonstration for example dancing, gymnastics, etc

attidude9464
01-Apr-11, 20:30
I hope the community groups all ralley round and agree to do a wee demonastration for theis great cause xx

Coyoteugli
06-Apr-11, 17:32
Thanks to all those who have contacted to offer their support and help for such a great cause, we really appreciate it. We will be in contact with you nearer the time to arrange a time slot. In the meantime if you need any more information then please don't hesitate to contact me.

If there are any more bands, solo artists, dancers, majorettes etc out there who would like to take part in the Caithness Relay For life and help support Cancer Research UK then please contact me.

The first Cathness Relay for Life was a great success so please join us in making this as successful an event and show how generous and caring the people of Caithness and Sutherland are.

Help us to make this a great family fun day and provide lots of various entertainment for the whole family.

So don't be shy, give us a call and you could find yourself performing to hundreds of people in August, and who knows this could even lead to more bookings for you in the future.

A great way to see what hidden talents Caithness has, so contact us now and be part of one of the biggest events in Caithness this year