PDA

View Full Version : Police hunting the knicker thief

sam
02-Sep-06, 13:44
Police are chasing a thief with a Mohican-style haircut who keeps prowling round a holiday resort pinching women's knickers.
Two women staying at the Sandown Bay Holiday Centre on the Isle of Wight, off the southern English mainland, discovered the knickers thief lurking in their chalets.
A 22-year-old woman awoke at 4:30 a.m. on Tuesday to find him in her room.
"When challenged, the youth fled," explained a Hampshire police spokeswoman.
"After he left, the occupant noticed that two pairs of knickers were missing: one grey and one black."
He struck again at 10:45 p.m. on Thursday when another resident spotted a man with a Mohican in her chalet.
"Again, he fled when challenged, dropping underwear he had taken," the spokeswoman said.
"In both cases, the intruder is described as a slim, white youth in his late teens or early 20s. He had a distinctive Mohican hair style which has a blond streak running from back to front."

ok own up who was it?????

angela5
02-Sep-06, 13:51
Don't think the knicker pincher wll be a fellow orger sam. Although connie now, she collects y-fronts................:eek:

Kingetter
02-Sep-06, 13:52
We know why, but do we know who?
This pic has been shown before -

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/OpenandShut/global5Fwarming-1.jpg

Lolabelle
02-Sep-06, 13:53
Police are chasing a thief with a Mohican-style haircut who keeps prowling round a holiday resort pinching women's knickers.
Two women staying at the Sandown Bay Holiday Centre on the Isle of Wight, off the southern English mainland, discovered the knickers thief lurking in their chalets.
A 22-year-old woman awoke at 4:30 a.m. on Tuesday to find him in her room.
"When challenged, the youth fled," explained a Hampshire police spokeswoman.
"After he left, the occupant noticed that two pairs of knickers were missing: one grey and one black."
He struck again at 10:45 p.m. on Thursday when another resident spotted a man with a Mohican in her chalet.
"Again, he fled when challenged, dropping underwear he had taken," the spokeswoman said.
"In both cases, the intruder is described as a slim, white youth in his late teens or early 20s. He had a distinctive Mohican hair style which has a blond streak running from back to front."

ok own up who was it?????

Alright, the games up. I am really a slim teenage boy with a mohawk and a fondness for knicking knickers, AKA "The Knicker Knicker".
And not a plump 40ish house wife from Australia.
But I had you all going for a while there didn't I?[lol]

sam
02-Sep-06, 13:53
Don't think the knicker pincher wll be a fellow orger sam. Although connie now, she collects y-fronts................:eek:

thought of her, but wasnt sure if she had a mohican:lol:

sam
02-Sep-06, 13:56
We know why, but do we know who?
This pic has been shown before -

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/OpenandShut/global5Fwarming-1.jpg
so what is 2006 the no knickers :roll:

angela5
02-Sep-06, 13:58
Seems their everywhere sam..

The cast of 'Desperate Housewives' are being targeted by a sick fan who is trying to steal their underwear.

Teri Hatcher, Eva Longoria, Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman and Nicollette Sheridan are all being plagued by the obsessed knicker thief.

The admirer is reportedly trying to convince the show's extras to swipe the actresses' knickers from the Los Angeles studio where the hit series is filmed.

He has even offered to pay cash to anyone who brings him underwear belonging to any of the stars.

One extra is quoted in Britain's News of The World newspaper as saying: "The guy is unashamed about asking.

"No one knows if he is a weirdo or a hustler trying to make money."

The stunning cast were left stunned when they heard about the knicker thief.

The extra added: "Teri, Eva and the girls find it shocking. They are worried he is a pervert."

Concerned TV bosses are now keeping the girls' intimate items locked up.:eek:

Kingetter
02-Sep-06, 13:59
With or without anyone in them?

Kingetter
02-Sep-06, 14:01
so what is 2006 the no knickers :roll:

briefly speaking? yes, since 'thongs?' have taken over?

angela5
02-Sep-06, 14:02
thought of her, but wasnt sure if she had a mohican

Dunno sam, here's the last snap of connie crossing the road.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/radioscotland/jzdiary//images/chicken.jpg[lol]

MadPict
02-Sep-06, 14:17
The washing line was posted on another forum in a Global Warming thread - I updated it.....

Kingetter
02-Sep-06, 14:20
Very good but still no indentification of the 'tea leaf'?

connieb19
02-Sep-06, 20:03
thought of her, but wasnt sure if she had a mohican:lol:
Hah, I have a brazillian lol :lol:

scorrie
02-Sep-06, 21:15
Maybe Police should get a sniffer dog on the case. I read somewhere that the drug squad spaniels can track down anything that has Crack inside ;o)

connieb19
02-Sep-06, 21:19
Maybe Police should get a sniffer dog on the case. I read somewhere that the drug squad spaniels can track down anything that has Crack inside ;o)http://www.boudist.com/gallery/d/39141-2/IMG_4102.jpg

Tristan
03-Sep-06, 23:01
..........:eek:

golach
03-Sep-06, 23:26
[evil] Too much information!!!!

connieb19
03-Sep-06, 23:32
[evil] Too much information!!!!Golash, I'm shocked you know what that is lol. :eek:

acameron
04-Sep-06, 00:56
To every crime there is a motive. Why would a guy with a Mohican steal underwear. Easy, he puts the knickers on his head and shaves the leg holes in the underwear.

Hope that helps the police, Im sure with that information the case will be closed soon.

sam
04-Sep-06, 16:19
well acameron superhero, you sound like a man of experience:lol: ;)