PDA

View Full Version : Recycling Padded Envelopes?

Gizmo
23-Mar-11, 13:22
Does anyone know if any of the recycling points around Wick have a container for padded envelopes?

orkneycadian
23-Mar-11, 21:57
Just keep a hold of them yourself, for when you need to use one. Buying them aint cheap, and they are readily re-usable as long as you haven't torn the behind out of it opening it!

Gizmo
23-Mar-11, 22:45
Just keep a hold of them yourself, for when you need to use one. Buying them aint cheap, and they are readily re-usable as long as you haven't torn the behind out of it opening it!

Yeah, i do that with them already, but even after keeping 10 to re-use in the future, i still have 22 of them that i've collected over the years. But my problem of disposing of them has been solved, an Org regular can make use of them and will be collecting them at the weekind :)

Liz
23-Mar-11, 23:40
Gizmo, if the person who is collecting your envelopes would like more envelopes in the future I can collect them for him/her. Could you ask them for me please?

Gizmo
24-Mar-11, 00:00
Gizmo, if the person who is collecting your envelopes would like more envelopes in the future I can collect them for him/her. Could you ask them for me please?

Yeah, no problem Liz, i'll pass on the message.

Liz
24-Mar-11, 00:22
Cheers Gizmo.:D