PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy Classes........

Ash
23-Mar-11, 10:50
I am currently 21 weeks pregnant, was wondering if there is any pregnancy classes up here, a place to meet other mums to be :)

AliciaMackinnon
23-Mar-11, 10:59
Hit here... If you go to the Ormlie Center on a tuesday between 1 and 3 they are brill they are a toddler and baby group but mummys to be go too although we dont have any just now! But dont worry we have all been there! We are all lovely people and we dont just focus on baby chat... we talk about all sorts litteraly lol!!

Hope to see you there soon

x

golach
23-Mar-11, 11:00
Ash, the lassigies in Caithness do not need Pregnancy Classes, they are very able to become pregnant without classes [lol]

sorry Ash only joking

Vistravi
23-Mar-11, 11:01
There should be parentcraft classes being held in caithness general. Speak to your midwife about it.

Dadie
23-Mar-11, 11:25
They have antenatal classes in Thurso and Wick, think they run for 6 weeks with 2 evening classes for dads to join in for as well.
Not the best for a chat, but handy to meet people expecting around the same time as you.
You will be invited to them at around 26-30 weeks.
Good to go to even if you have done it all before....even if its just to meet other mums to be!

Ash
23-Mar-11, 11:53
Thanks for all responses..... I am aware of the antenatal classes.... just want to meet other expectant mums

Red
23-Mar-11, 23:36
I don't know whether the midwives still do aqua natal classes - they used to be good for a natter and a bit of exercise too.