unicorn
22-Mar-11, 23:07
PET RABBIT
AND
GUINEA PIG SHOW

LYBSTER BOWLING HALL

SATURDAY 9TH APRIL

TO ENTER CALL CAT DUNBAR 01847892236

caithnessrabbitfanciersassociation@hotmail.co.uk (caithnessrabbitfanciersassociation@hotmail.co.uk)

ENTRIES CLOSE SUNDAY 3RD APRIL

MEMBERSHIP £1.50 JUNIOR £3.00 ADULT

£1.50 PER EXHIBIT 20p PER NOVELTY CLASS

ALSO ENTERTAINING BRC RABBIT SHOW, OPEN GUINEA PIG SHOW AND OPEN MOUSE SHOW.
EVERYONE VERY WELCOME

COME ALONG AND ENJOY THE DAY WITH LIKE MINDED ENTHUSIASTS.

Novelty classes are as follows
Rabbit

Rabbit Judge would most like to take home
Rabbit with Cutest Face
Most unusual Rabbit
Best-presented rabbit
Prettiest Doe
Handsomest Buck
Cheekiest Rabbit
Friendliest Rabbit

Guinea Pig

Wheekiest Cavy
Best-presented Cavy
Cutest Cavy
Friendliest Cavy
Cavy Judge would most like to take home.

unicorn
23-Mar-11, 09:17
You can find us here on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Caithness-Rabbit-Fanciers-Association/161722173879828?v=info

unicorn
28-Mar-11, 09:04
Entry is looking really good so far, looking forward to meeting new people.

Bradcon
30-Mar-11, 15:35
Got our entries in. Looking forward to another great show!!

unicorn
02-Apr-11, 11:57
Just a reminder that entries close tomorrow night.

unicorn
03-Apr-11, 12:40
Entries close tonight

demac-artist
04-Apr-11, 15:15
I am all signed up and ready to go with my babies. Really looking forward to it as I have never shown any of my furkids to anyone really but they are my pride and joy - even if no one wanted them because ehey were too plain, too big, too fat, too whatever!!! So whoever is going I look forward to meeting you and your furkids

Deanne

Bradcon
04-Apr-11, 16:53
Look forward to meeting you too Deanne. I'm sure your furkids will be just as beautiful as everyone elses. Looking forward to seeing them all too. If you need any advice just give me a shout as I'm in Wick too.

unicorn
04-Apr-11, 17:38
The entry is fantastic, loads of local support. I am delighted with it and looking forward to meeting loads of new people.

unicorn
04-Apr-11, 19:58
Visitors to the show are most welcome, come along have a cuppa and a look around, you don't have to enter to come along and see us.
The more the merrier.

demac-artist
05-Apr-11, 02:56
Thanks Bradcon I will take you up on that offer.

See you all on Saturday
Deanne

unicorn
05-Apr-11, 07:21
Between Rabbits and guinea pigs we have 134 entries so should be a great show with loads to see.

demac-artist
10-Apr-11, 08:33
Visit update: I had an absolute blast it was brilliant I got to handle some of the rabbits during judging and asked loads of questions about breeds, I never knew the range of sizes of rabbits and they were all so well natured. i loved the interaction that the kids got as they were helpers aswell and how involved they were, I was a big kid in a candy store definitely going to another one. The Judges were brilliant and so willing to explain all the kids and my questions and I loved the pet category - maybe cause I also won a certificate (you go Harvey)

The guinea pigs were varied aswell there were some beautiful guineas and I was a amazed at the awards and they even were given rosettes.

So i say that even if you don't have animals go to a show i had great fun and I am nearly 40

Thank you to the Caithness Rabbits Fanciers for everything I am hooked

Deanne :o)

unicorn
10-Apr-11, 13:24
I am absolutely delighted that you had such a great day Deanne, It was a great show with a wonderful atmosphere.
Our show would be nothing without the great support we receive from our exhibitors and the general public who visit them.
Our judges travel graet distances to come and support our club and we are truly grateful to them, they do the club proud.