PDA

View Full Version : Holiday travel Insurance

Fran
22-Mar-11, 02:49
Can anyone recommend a good travel insurance for yearly travel. There are so many to choose from.

canadagirl
22-Mar-11, 05:21
You may want to check your credit cards, sometimes it's built in and you forget about having it. Heard a strange story recently about someone having trouble with a hospital in Egypt due to the insurance paying on a holy day so they wouldn't accept it!

domino
22-Mar-11, 14:20
Try the Post Office, they offer very competitive rates

_Ju_
22-Mar-11, 16:51
If you don't have insurance through your bank or credit card, I cannot reccomend post office insurance enough! A couple of years ago (almost), I missed a conecting flight due to a delay in the fist flight. I had to overnight in London. Post Office insurance settled the related resulting bills within a month and could not have been more helpful!:D

golach
22-Mar-11, 16:54
Try the Post Office, they offer very competitive rates

Agree Post Office are good.

shamrock2007
22-Mar-11, 22:03
Found tescos very good, we had to cancel a holiday a few days before we were due to go due to a family berevement & they were fantastic & money back quickly

gollach
22-Mar-11, 22:25
I've used Boots for this in the past. Filled out a leaflet and sent it away - they rang with a couple of questions and then took payment over the phone.

SunnyChick
23-Mar-11, 23:40
Try NFU in Brabster Street.