PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something

sweetpea
21-Mar-11, 18:02
Notice the thread I started about terrier on the loose is gone. Anyone know why?

Carole
21-Mar-11, 18:16
Notice the thread I started about terrier on the loose is gone. Anyone know why?

'Tis strange when a whole thread disappears. I suggested a wee while ago that a note saying that a thread has been deleted and, perhaps, giving the reason, would be useful. Just leaves you wondering .......

rhoda
21-Mar-11, 19:20
Was it me, maybe giving a possible solution to the problem???

Carole
21-Mar-11, 20:59
Was it me, maybe giving a possible solution to the problem???

Don't know, didn't see it, what did you say?

rhoda
21-Mar-11, 23:28
I just said that we had a similar problem with our terrier escaping when people are in and out of the house at busy times so we got a doge cage and pop her in there. It is right next to the other dog beds so she just settles down beside them and goes to sleep. Once every one is sorted out she has free run of the house.

Carole
21-Mar-11, 23:40
I just said that we had a similar problem with our terrier escaping when people are in and out of the house at busy times so we got a doge cage and pop her in there. It is right next to the other dog beds so she just settles down beside them and goes to sleep. Once every one is sorted out she has free run of the house.

Can't imagine that your post made the thread disappear - sounds like really good advice to me. However, if this one goes, we'll know who to blame! ;)