PDA

View Full Version : kitten wanted

farmer john
20-Mar-11, 12:12
i am looking for a kitten for the house if anyone no`s of any can the plz drop me a mail thanks :)

Amber
21-Mar-11, 00:46
Try Cats Protection League or SSPCA, Balmore.

_Ju_
21-Mar-11, 07:33
The first littens of the year are just born or a few weeks old. In a few weeks there will be pleny old enough to leave their mothers and probably left with Balmore. Good luck farmer john. :)

therealducati
23-Mar-11, 15:45
Try Cats Protection League or SSPCA, Balmore.

Thanks for the mention Amber :lol: but can I just let everyone know that the charity has been called "Cats Protection" since 1998, when we dropped the word "League".;)

Vistravi
29-Mar-11, 10:13
I got my cat Caramel(who due to circumstances at the time lives with my partner's parents now) from balmore when she was 12 weeks old. A half feral thing at the time but so affectionate now. We have a tom cat called Merlin now who we got from cats protection. We were wanting a kitten at first but as soon as we saw his picture on the website we knew he was the one for us. The funny part is that he is really good with our little lad and genuinely seems to understand that our boy doesn't mean to be nasty and that he doesn't understand. Fate i think was in charge here lol.

My point is that the right cat is waiting out there for you to find him/her and cats protection could defintly do with more people interested in rehoming the many cats they have. They have a lot of young cats which might do you as they'd be young and adapt quickly to their new environment.