PDA

View Full Version : Where's Wally?

porshiepoo
20-Mar-11, 10:04
Wallace is off on his travels again and was just hoping that anyone in the Lybster area who see's him could just let me know.
He's a large Grey/White male cat and is usually hanging around the Portland Arms or Pooh Corner way.

We're not overly concerned as he's always going off for a few days and then comes home but I'd feel better knowing he's at least being fed and isn't shut in someones garden shed.

Thanks

Liz
20-Mar-11, 13:50
The wee rascal!

Hope you find him soon. x

Bailey
21-Mar-11, 14:43
I was on Caithness Cat Protection and it says large grey & white cat seen in Norland Rd, Lybster and to contact 01593 721708, hope this is helpful.

Liz
21-Mar-11, 18:59
Any sign yet? x

porshiepoo
21-Mar-11, 22:30
Thanks for that Liz. I will ring the number tomorrow but I suspect it's not him as he's not long haired. Don't know if he could even be confused with long haired either, plus we didn't have him last summer and the cat mentioned had been hanging around since then.

It's worth a try as he's still not home. I suspect that someone is feeding him and he's found himself a more convenient home closer to the Portland Arms where he hangs around for scraps. lol.
Failing that I shall put an ad in the shop and ring the local vets.

Liz
21-Mar-11, 23:27
Sorry to hear he's not come home yet.

If he is getting scraps from the Portlands he might not be in any hurry.

Really hoping for good news soon. xx