PDA

View Full Version : A Magical Wedding

magicclive
19-Mar-11, 23:59
There has been so much memorable fun at Caithness wedding receptions last year with my Close Up Magic I am making this post simply because dates are disappearing in 2011 and it would be a shame for any couples to miss out, North, rather than my bookings taking me South so much. Responses have been tremendous and an added memory for the day - so if you are looking to have a professional Magician add something new and exciting to your day I'd love to be in Caithness so get in touch. Clive

Margaret M.
20-Mar-11, 04:27
If you can make George Clooney appear as my groom, consider yourself hired!

lasher
20-Mar-11, 10:23
There has been so much memorable fun at Caithness wedding receptions last year with my Close Up Magic I am making this post simply because dates are disappearing in 2011 and it would be a shame for any couples to miss out, North, rather than my bookings taking me South so much. Responses have been tremendous and an added memory for the day - so if you are looking to have a professional Magician add something new and exciting to your day I'd love to be in Caithness so get in touch. Clive
Who in their right mind would wan't a tacky magician at a wedding!

joxville
20-Mar-11, 10:28
If you can make George Clooney appear as my groom, consider yourself hired!

Or if he can make the girls in lashers avatar appear at my side I'd hire him too. :D

annemarie482
20-Mar-11, 11:52
i think your all being quite harsh actually.
a magician is an excellent idea to entertain the kids while the wedding party is off for the photos and the adults are having drinks in the hotel waiting etc.
can you pm me with details of what you offer and prices please :)

magicclive
20-Mar-11, 13:54
Who in their right mind would wan't a tacky magician at a wedding!

Your response is certainly noted and it is good to add your inexperienced judgements to those well informed, realistic ones I already have.