PDA

View Full Version : Opinions On The Most Hated Family In America

HOP3FORTH3DYING
18-Mar-11, 17:16
What are peoples views on The West Boro Baptist Church, the most hated family in america ? For anyone and everyone who has not heard of this family they attend the funerals of dead soldiers shouting abuse and hatred about almost anything. Preaching that the fallen soldiers have apparantly gone to hell & God hates gays among many more subjects wich are the cause of much controversy. Please note this is not a thread relating to religion or to God in any wich way. I have my own personal opinions regarding this matter, something i might divulge to people eventually. All responses will be welcome

bekisman
18-Mar-11, 17:39
"I have my own personal opinions regarding this matter, something i might divulge to people eventually."

Small I's and 'personal opinion' certainly rings a bell, this one, anyone any ideas? ;)

Corrie 3
18-Mar-11, 17:51
"I have my own personal opinions regarding this matter, something i might divulge to people eventually."

Small I's and 'personal opinion' certainly rings a bell, this one, anyone any ideas? ;)
Certainly rings a bell Beks, let me think......Hitler and Trolls come to mind, am I amywhere near the mark?

C3......:roll:;)

sandyr1
18-Mar-11, 17:53
That Church is not a Church in any way. It is just a bunch of Hate Mongers....
The problem is that the Media gives them time...Sickos!

Niall Fernie
18-Mar-11, 18:16
Sock Puppet Account banned and thread closed