PDA

View Full Version : Poor Piper

polly19
18-Mar-11, 14:08
So worried about my gorgeous labrador who is seven this year and the best dog in the world I had to take her to the Vets this morning as I noticed a lump under her mouth :~( The Vet thought it might just be a wee infection so took some fluid from the lump but there was Know pus in it therefore its not an infection so she has taken samples and will send them for further tests I have No idea what it could be and have to wait until next week for lab results anyone out there have any ideas what it could be I am trying to be positive ....

cherokee
18-Mar-11, 18:27
Oh polly19 !! :(

I'm sorry, I can't help you with any type of diagnosis at all as I don't have a dog. But I just want to wish you all the very best with her and pray that you get good news from the vet ! :)

Try to keep strong !! Here's some hugs to you and Piper to help you both along..... ((((((((((((((O)))))))))))))) XXX

polly19
18-Mar-11, 19:27
Thank you so much for your kind words xx

puffin croft
18-Mar-11, 19:30
think positively,the vets can do so much with surgery and medicine these days ,i am sure they will be able to sort her out in no time xx

Liz
18-Mar-11, 19:32
Oh I know how worried you must be but here's hoping it is something quite simple which can be easily treated.
We do get very worried about lumps on our pets but they're not all nasty so keep your hopes up until you get the results back.

I will send up some prayers for Poppy and hugs to you both from me as well.

I'm sure everyone at Pets Corner knows exactly how you are feeling right now and we are here to support you.xx

Margaret M.
18-Mar-11, 19:50
I know there is no point in telling you to try not to worry. I know I've fretted over some bumps on the dogs until I get to the vet and they tell me there was no cause for concern. I hope that is the case for your lovely lab.

polly19
18-Mar-11, 20:29
Thank you all for your kindness... I will keep you all up to date on how things go ...
I love my Piper so much I hate the thought of anything being wrong with her I should have called her Shadow because she is always by my side ...

Sarah
18-Mar-11, 22:24
Keeping her in my thoughts, poor girl.

Jovi
18-Mar-11, 22:25
Fingers crossed for you and 'Piper'

bustergirl
19-Mar-11, 13:34
aww hope its not serious and that piper is ok x thinking of you and piper xx