PDA

View Full Version : Charity Floral Art Demonstration

Hibeechick
17-Mar-11, 22:57
Evening everyone :)

I am holding a charity floral art demonstration titled, Oriental Floral Fusion. With the monies raised being donated to Save the Children, Japan Tsunami appeal.

It will be an evening full of Eastern inspired flowers and designs. Enjoy exploring exotic worlds through floral art without having to leave Caithness.

It will take place on Thursday 21st April in The Mackays Hotel Wick, Starting at 7pm and ending approx. 9pm.
Entry being £5 per adult and £3 per child under 16.

We have all seen the heart breaking images caused by this disaster and off course, non are affected more so than the children of the country.

There will also be a raffle where not only will there be the chance to take home one of the designs but other prizes also kindly being donated.

I thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to see you there for a fun filled and inspired evening.

Amanda :) x

Eilanboy
18-Mar-11, 15:11
Evening everyone :)

I am holding a charity floral art demonstration titled, Oriental Floral Fusion. With the monies raised being donated to Save the Children, Japan Tsunami appeal.

It will be an evening full of Eastern inspired flowers and designs. Enjoy exploring exotic worlds through floral art without having to leave Caithness.

It will take place on Thursday 21st April in The Mackays Hotel Wick, Starting at 7pm and ending approx. 9pm.
Entry being £5 per adult and £3 per child under 16.

We have all seen the heart breaking images caused by this disaster and off course, non are affected more so than the children of the country.

There will also be a raffle where not only will there be the chance to take home one of the designs but other prizes also kindly being donated.

I thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to see you there for a fun filled and inspired evening.

Amanda :) x

Good on you Hibeechick.Looks like it should be a good night and hopefully you make lots of ££££££,s for a good cause

Hibeechick
21-Mar-11, 09:56
Thanks Eilanboy! :) Just wanted to do something a little different than the usual fundraiser idea's. Having so much fun designing and sourcing materials :D xxx

Hibeechick
11-Apr-11, 12:56
Just a wee bump back to the top ;)

Oriental Floral Fusion is next Thursday. A fab evening of inspiration for anyone who loves flowers and/0r flower arranging. Lots of gorgeous flowers and designs will be shown off!

Don't forget that there will also be a raffle where you have the chance to take home one of the designs as well as other prizes so kindly being donated!

Hope to see you there! xxx

Hibeechick
20-Apr-11, 12:51
Another cheeky wee bump back to the top! Floral Fusion is tomorrow night. 7pm start. Mackays Hotel. Thank you to everyone who has already donated raffle prizes and also money for the charity!

See you there :D xxx

Hibeechick
21-Apr-11, 22:28
HUGE thank you to everyone who came tonight,donated raffle prizes and donated. Also to Mackays hotel for the use of the hall! We raised £551 for the Save the Children Japan Tsunami appeal xxx