PDA

View Full Version : Swishing Evening - Thursday 31st March

Burnside
15-Mar-11, 14:57
Hello
I know that I have put notices in about previous Swishing Evenings and they have proved quite popular so thought I would let you know that we are holding our next one on a Thursday night for a change in the Weigh Inn.

So it is spring cleaning time and look through your wardrobes and have a good clear out and bring it along.

This time we are having some local businesses with tables where they will be selling candles, cosmetics, soaps, cards etc. Gives you something extra to look at in case you don't find any clothes that you like.

Again all monies raised are for Playden Nursery and this time we are fundraising to repair our roof.

Hope you come along and have a good time.

Burnside
17-Mar-11, 21:07
I have also been told that there will be a stall selling hand knitted clothes as well. Have tried to attach the poster but my technical abilities are very limited and have not been able to do that yet. But will try and get it on as soon as I can. Hopefully you will see the posters about town though.

So if you haven't been swishing yet ladies then give it a go. It is good fun and a good excuse to clear the wardrobes out.