PDA

View Full Version : Paris Wins

paris
31-Aug-06, 17:53
Guess what, were coming up tomorrow after him in doors said no .he he yippi !!!!! Might even get him looking at property, you never know . jan x

changilass
31-Aug-06, 17:56
Hope you enjoy your visit:lol:

porshiepoo
31-Aug-06, 19:11
But you said we shouldn't push him too much or he'll go all wrinkly headed and just say no. lol.
Seriously Jan we're gonna need a plan of attack. Do we keep quiet for a while and then do a full force attack after or do we just go in guns blazing and lay the law down.? :confused

paris
31-Aug-06, 19:11
We will ,im soooooooooooo excited . jan x

porshiepoo
31-Aug-06, 19:15
Bagsie I get to post the piccies on here of you testing out the slapped together pond platform. :lol:

Aye you should have been with us today Jan when we put that wee note on the lorry drivers window. Extremely childish but you would have wet yourself.:lol:

paris
31-Aug-06, 19:21
Thats fine, but just remember i have pic of you already to do with an inflatable ! remember ???? jan x

Kingetter
31-Aug-06, 19:57
Guess what, were coming up tomorrow after him in doors said no .he he yippi !!!!! Might even get him looking at property, you never know . jan x

Do you want some strong chains handy to keep him up here?

paris
31-Aug-06, 20:36
Maybe the org mob should kidnap him for a couple of years. lol jan x

Woolie
31-Aug-06, 22:42
Good luck Paris hope you enjoy your vist amd mange to get him in doors to look at house .:)

Moira
01-Sep-06, 00:15

Hope you let Ricco down gently Paris - and here was me looking forward to seeing you & Ricco flying down Berriedale with the parrots strapped to the handlebars of the Triumph ;) Have a great trip!

canuck
01-Sep-06, 04:47
Moira, maybe you could do the cake thing again. Just find out where Paris is staying and run over there with one of your chocolate classics with words on the icing along the lines of "Welcome to Caithness Mr P". Surely that would convince him that he is in the place where he really wants to live.

paris
01-Sep-06, 06:24
Thanks all, its 6.30am and we will be on the rd by 7am. cant wait ! will be back on here whenever, thats if i come back LOL jan x

Ricco
01-Sep-06, 10:28
Hope you let Ricco down gently Paris - and here was me looking forward to seeing you & Ricco flying down Berriedale with the parrots strapped to the handlebars of the Triumph Have a great trip!

No she didn't! I'm distraught! Waaaa! :~( I had to find out through public notices - how depressing is that?

Hey, Paris! You enjoy yourself, gal. Take some nice piccies for me. You should arrange a meeting with some of the orgers and let them apply some pressure. ;)

porshiepoo
01-Sep-06, 22:29
Guess what! I'm on Pooie's computer. Got here safe and well - NOT GOING BACK!
Sorry Ricco you're on your own.[lol]

Kingetter
01-Sep-06, 22:31
Guess what! I'm on Pooie's computer. Got here safe and well - NOT GOING BACK!
Sorry Ricco you're on your own.[lol]

Ricco - she's fickle! Observe huh?

porshiepoo
01-Sep-06, 22:34
How dare you (says Paris)????????????????

Fickle? What do you mean??????????????????????????

Kingetter
01-Sep-06, 22:38
see what Ricco thinks eh?

Bobinovich
01-Sep-06, 22:39
Welcome to heaven Paris - send Mr P over and I'll ply him with good food and drink so he'll never want to go back [lol]

porshiepoo
01-Sep-06, 22:48
Mr P says, 'What are you offering????';)

Ricco
02-Sep-06, 07:45
Paris fickle? Well, I guess she played things very shrewdly... and has won. Now the hard part begins - persuading Mr Paris (would that be Degaulle?) that he whould like to stay. Good luck, P

porshiepoo
02-Sep-06, 07:56
Paris fickle? Well, I guess she played things very shrewdly... and has won. Now the hard part begins - persuading Mr Paris (would that be Degaulle?) that he whould like to stay. Good luck, P

Believe me Ricco, you're better off without her. She's still in blinkin bed! :lol:

Ricco
02-Sep-06, 15:45
Believe me Ricco, you're better off without her. She's still in blinkin bed! :lol:

What! A dead-a-bed? That definitely wouldn't have worked then. I am usually up by 5.30am, except durign a holiday - then its 7.00am Ah, well. :roll:

canuck
02-Sep-06, 16:01

Gosh Ricco, do you think that Caithness is ready for Degaulle? Remember that "Vive le Quebec libre" stuff.

paris
02-Sep-06, 18:51
Hi all having a wonderful time here, been shoping in the new shops by aldi, then into town. Its good to be back.........but for how long i ask myself????? jan x