PDA

View Full Version : Halogen Oven

tartanyorkie
14-Mar-11, 14:56
The fan on my JML halogen oven has just failed after more than two years. Desperate not to be without one, I went to The Factory Shop looking for the ones they have advertised. There was not one visible in the shop, so I asked and was told that they had sold out but most had been returned because they were faulty. These ovens are so good that it is a shame about this, I have now ordered another online from Coopers of Stortford. I am wondering now if all the goods from the Factory Shop are seconds because some things are not that cheap!

Dadie
14-Mar-11, 15:02
Why not ask next time you are in?
I dont think the goods are all seconds, I think they buy some in bulk and therefore get them cheaper then sell them cheaper, others are overstock ie the pants with the marks n sparks labels cut, others are just cheap to get you in over the doorstep so you buy more when you are in.
Other things may seem a good price when you are picking up other bits n bobs but are not the "best price" you can get them for if you take the time to shop around.

hamnat
14-Mar-11, 15:20
I got one from Factory Shop in Wick last week. I can't fault mine in any way. Have done several meals in it,and got it with 25% last weekend,so at £30 I think it's a bargain.