PDA

View Full Version : 710

tonkatojo
14-Mar-11, 13:17
This is an old one, but it did happen Saturday last while getting puncture fixed, but she wasn't "blonde".

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred & ten knob.
We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten knob?
She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..
She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.
The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.
She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.
He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked
is there a 710 on this car?
She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.
If you're not sure what a 710 knob is see below

Corrie 3
14-Mar-11, 14:08
Oh Dear,
Methinks that could upset a few of the Ladies on here...
Me?....I laughed my socks off!!

C3....:roll:;):lol:

shazzap
14-Mar-11, 14:12
Unbelievable..............

canadagirl
14-Mar-11, 14:31
That's hysterical! Sounds like the Iranians looking at the Olympic logo...

AliciaMackinnon
14-Mar-11, 14:33
O.M.G I fell for that!

I aint blonde I had to ask my husband what it was duh!!!! :P

tonkatojo
14-Mar-11, 15:01
O.M.G I F fell for that!

I aint blonde I had to ask my husband what it was duh!!!! :P

Steady lass steady, I was amused as well but it did happen LOL.

donnick
14-Mar-11, 15:25
hhahhahah brill ...is that a joke or was it for really ..................................doh

Kodiak
14-Mar-11, 15:34
This story has be going around for 50 years that I know of. I never believed the first time I heard it and I still don't.

nicnak
14-Mar-11, 15:50
Well i think it was brill, and i could see my daughter saying that and she is brunette! lol

tonkatojo
14-Mar-11, 15:53
This story has be going around for 50 years that I know of. I never believed the first time I heard it and I still don't.

Your quite right as I said it is an old one, but it did happen last Saturday that's why I posted it in this section and not in the joke section as I usually do. And quite frankly I don't give a stuff if you believe it.

Garnet
14-Mar-11, 16:19
Loved it tonkajojo.....laughed for ages and I know nothing about cars but hope I'd spot that one!!!

ps. i always look at your posts, they cheer me up loads, so ta for that. G.

Kodiak
14-Mar-11, 16:22
Your quite right as I said it is an old one, but it did happen last Saturday that's why I posted it in this section and not in the joke section as I usually do. And quite frankly I don't give a stuff if you believe it.

Did I upset you or was I too close to the truth. It does not matter either way as it is Just an Urban Myth and also very degrading.

Kells
14-Mar-11, 16:32

I could not see what everyone was going on about, or what was funny ........ hubby was not long in telling me and reminding me that is where the oil goes not in to the water tank thingy. :Razz:lol:

cherokee
14-Mar-11, 23:41
Good grief...... I'm not blonde and I like to think of myself as quite smart..........BUT gotta admit I'd absoulety no idea what the "joke" was, initially :confused........

Pretty neat though (now I've got it).....LOVE IT !!!! :lol::lol:

NLP
15-Mar-11, 00:18
That is so funny.

shazzap
15-Mar-11, 10:25
I send some of your jokes to my dad, hope you don't mind.

tonkatojo
15-Mar-11, 20:45
I send some of your jokes to my dad, hope you don't mind.

Good I hope he has a laugh, that's what its all about.

PS: the majority are sent me from trusted pals.