PDA

View Full Version : Help needed to find missing pony

manloveswife
13-Mar-11, 14:13
This post is for a friend, if anyone can help please call Jenny on the number below or reply to this thread or pm me and I will pass on any information.

Thank you

SHETLAND PONY
We are searching for our black 11 year old Shetland pony .
He was sold on by a person in Lybster in 2010 we think.
We are anxious for his welfare and his whereabouts .
Please telephone me on :

01-641-541-350 ask for Jenny

corkey
14-Mar-11, 09:44
Sorry to hear you cant find him, some more info may help. His last known name, any unusual marking's (white bit's, scars etc) or a passport number. Hope you find him soon.

manloveswife
14-Mar-11, 15:47
His name is Toby, Jenny is trying to get a copy of his passport. So I will let you know more details as soon as I can.

Hopefully some pictures of him. He is Black all over, but in winter his thick coat looks Brown. 8714

LORRAINE
14-Mar-11, 18:51
ask heather13 as if i remember correctly she was the lady trying to rehome him so she may know where he is???good luck in finding him

manloveswife
14-Mar-11, 19:31
Thanks Lorraine,

I have sent heather13 a pm

manloveswife
15-Mar-11, 08:56
Unfortunately the pony Heather re-homed was not Toby, Thank you for the help though.

Jenny has been able to give me some more information in case it helps.

Toby is about 11 years old, he was last seen in the last quarter of 2010. Will update as soon as I have more info.

Zee
17-Mar-11, 01:53
Might be worth trying this site - http://www.tracingequines.co.uk/horses/

Hope you find your boy one day :(

Aaldtimer
17-Mar-11, 04:23
Just a bit confused here, was this pony stolen or what?:confused

george1234
17-Mar-11, 21:46
Right, listen here orgers!!... i have toby the owner now knows i have him, hes not been stolen or anything like that... so he is safe with me now and jenny wants him back and YES she will have him back too...

so just a quick post to tell you everythings sorted now... THANKYOU..... louise x

unicorn
17-Mar-11, 23:38
Lovely outcome :)

Aaldtimer
18-Mar-11, 04:16
Right, listen here orgers!!... i have toby the owner now knows i have him, hes not been stolen or anything like that... so he is safe with me now and jenny wants him back and YES she will have him back too...

so just a quick post to tell you everythings sorted now... THANKYOU..... louise x

Well that's absolutely wonderful!
But a story never to be told? :confused

manloveswife
18-Mar-11, 12:59

I haven't spoken to Jenny for a day or two, but thats really great to know.

The pony was not stolen, but as I understand it, it is a rather long and complex story that is quite personal and emotional to Jenny. If I can post a little more info when I have spoken with her then I will.

Thanks go to everyone who has shown there concern and offered help / wisdom, it is much appreciated.

manloveswife
23-Mar-11, 08:46
Jenny has asked me to send her thanks in helping to find her missing pony. He arrived back Tuesday morning and has settled settled in happily. Jennys message is below. It is really nice that the org has helped in this reunion. Thanks everyone, Anne.

Thank You to everybody involved, in asking about my missing shetland pony Toby. After paying £250 for him, I am pleased to say he is now back where he belongs. Thank you all very much. Jenny.

george1234
24-Mar-11, 00:17
glad hes settled in nicely!... we really miss him! (the cuddles too)... but hes back in the right place now!.... x