PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry-be happy

ducati
13-Mar-11, 11:53
I see Mr Cameron has ordered that all new policies must be assessed for how happy they will make people.

I volunteer squidge, bagpuss and sandyr1 to judge. :eek:

John Little
13-Mar-11, 12:02
Good grief! That's far too Liberal! I nominate the Drunken Duck. He'd have Cameron three falls and a submission inside 5 minutes!

Corrie 3
13-Mar-11, 15:52
Surely you mean "unhappy"?????

The Tories are brilliant at that but at the moment the LibDems are making me furious!!!

C3.....:mad::mad:

sandyr1
13-Mar-11, 16:10
Surely you mean "unhappy"?????

The Tories are brilliant at that but at the moment the LibDems are making me furious!!!

C3.....:mad::mad:

C3.......They are all the same/ just talkin oot the ither side o' their Mooth!

squidge
14-Mar-11, 00:00
In scots by the sounds of it sandyr lol

pmcd
14-Mar-11, 10:41
My Dad often used to reminisce about his days spent on Redcar beach where the grownups tended to make a beeline for the pub, and left the little ones to the tender mercies of the Christian "uncle" who ran the little keep-net called "Sunshine Corner". It even had its own song, which we, in these troubled times, might like to sing out loud as we go about our daily grind:

"Sunshine Corner is so mighty fine:
It's for children under ninety-nine.
All are welcome, sweets are given free -
Yes! Sunshine Corner is the place for me!"

tonkatojo
14-Mar-11, 16:47
I see Mr Cameron has ordered that all new policies must be assessed for how happy they will make people.

I volunteer squidge, bagpuss and sandyr1 to judge. :eek:

I am surprised the mods have not moved this to the Joke section.
The only "happy Faces" are on the banking fraternity and the tory party as a whole. Even the Libdems have miserable faces, now I wonder why that could be. I felt a twinge of sympathy for Clegg yesterday, why has he stopped all his pledging farces. I note Cameron still utters the odd one.

bagpuss
14-Mar-11, 20:41
My Tory MP brother in law and banker cousin are over the moon with happiness.
On the other hand lots of people who've had to fill a car with petrol; paid VAT on their shopping and had ther final salary pensions plundered are not going to feel very happy at all

sandyr1
14-Mar-11, 20:43
My Tory MP brother in law and banker cousin are over the moon with happiness.
On the other hand lots of people who've had to fill a car with petrol; paid VAT on their shopping and had ther final salary pensions plundered are not going to feel very happy at all

Am I missing something here?