PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting!!!

connieb19
30-Aug-06, 20:15
I was just reading this and I have to say it makes me feel sick!! What I would like to know is how could this possibly go on without the mother knowing? And only a 13 year sentence is disgusting!! :~(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/5298608.stm

obiron
30-Aug-06, 20:22
thats awful. the guy should have his bits done away with. far too short a sentence.

Murchiemannie
30-Aug-06, 20:22
I have to agree with you Connie. That man is not fit to mix in society.Who in their right mind would interfere with a baby! I often wonder what goes on in those sick people's minds. Do they realise what they are doing and what the long term concequences for the child/children will be.
I know what I'd like to do to him and others like him....but then I would be inside too. Prison is too good for them.

martin macdonald
30-Aug-06, 20:24
bring back the gallows for crimes like this. we are far to soft in this country.:(

connieb19
30-Aug-06, 20:27
How could the mother posibly not know what was going on? She's bound to have noticed damage to the baby when she was bathing and changing her.
No doubt there will be the dogooders who will defend these monsters by saying they must have been abused themselves. [evil]
Why should we taxpayers pay to keep him cosy in jail?

The Angel Of Death
30-Aug-06, 20:27
Chemical castration either that or a rusty razzor !!!

People like that deserve no human rights stick them in with the rest of the "lads" inside bet he wont last a week !!!

willa
30-Aug-06, 20:32
Prison is the best place for him. He will be lucky to come out alive. Also there is the rubber rings you use to castrate lambs. I do agree with the rusty razor. There is no words to describe how evil this man is.

Billy Boy
30-Aug-06, 20:36
How could the mother posibly not know what was going on? She's bound to have noticed damage to the baby when she was bathing and changing her.
No doubt there will be the dogooders who will defend these monsters by saying they must have been abused themselves.

i have to agree with you, how the mother did not notice anything is beyond me lol,it's no right[evil]
sorry but, something just doesnt ring true about this surely the mother would of noticed something [disgust]

sam
30-Aug-06, 20:42
Chemical castration either that or a rusty razzor !!!

People like that deserve no human rights stick them in with the rest of the "lads" inside bet he wont last a week !!!

a rusty razor an a bag o rough salt would be to good for the like's o him [disgust] [evil]

candyfloss
30-Aug-06, 20:43
That is really sick [evil] I could'nt even read it all.

percy toboggan
30-Aug-06, 20:47
I Prison is too good for them.

Don't worry, it won't be.
The man is sick , in the truest meaning of the word.
Ideally he would be put to the sword but alas, the country has moved on - allegedly.
What dismays me is the thirteen year sentence. He has an inbuilt perversion which will be with him for life. We owe it to our children to keep him locked up forever. No second chances for this kind of fiend.

Naefearjustbeer
30-Aug-06, 22:35
The gallows would be far to quick for someone like that. One thing that is for sure he should never see daylight or breath fresh air again. I feel physically sick after reading that. I have 2 young daughters and if anyone ever tryed anything like that they better hope that they are locked up before I got anywhere near them [evil]

Jeid
30-Aug-06, 22:43
I could only read a few lines of that. It made me feel really angry and quite sick.

Monsters like this man, should be put down.

Rape is something that really angers me. It's one of the few things that makes me really really mad. But, to a baby... That is seriously wrong. I hope he rots in jail.

paris
30-Aug-06, 22:45
No doubt there will be the dogooders who will defend these monsters by saying they must have been abused themselves. [evil]

Well said connieb19 i totally agree ! jan x

Lolabelle
31-Aug-06, 00:01
i have to agree with you, how the mother did not notice anything is beyond me lol,it's no right[evil]
sorry but, something just doesnt ring true about this surely the mother would of noticed something [disgust]
I'm sorry, but there is something amiss here. How could a mother not notice something as brutal as a baby being raped. I mean who baths and changes the child. Surely there would be signs of it. I don't doubt the sicko did this,as he confessed, but where was the mother? And how come he had so much access to the children anyway? Was he her boyfriend? And then that make me wonder if she was ignoring the sign of abuse to look after her own interests. Truly revolting.

tiggertoo
31-Aug-06, 00:13
yes wot a sic world we live in, most of us on this forum will probably have children but it is always someone elses kid and even though we all have something to say and what should b done we tend to do nothing and get on with our lives after all it aint our kid but it might b tomoro so us as a nation of parents should stand up and b counted for and all get on the governments back and keep at them untill tougher action is taken we have to let them know that the whole nation is sic of and not just the few few groups who campaign for tougher sentance, how many of you orgers have signed the petition for saras law, wouldnt u like to know if a pedo lived near you, as ive said before, more people are moving into caithness and with this boom of new stores and talk of lots more changes we are attractin allsorts, harder drugs more crime and probably more pedos, do u feel safe to let ur children out to play the same as when u were young in caithness, I think nowadays we have to b more vigalant

goldenguernsey
31-Aug-06, 01:43
What on earth makes people do things like this?
It makes you sick to the stomach.
How can they ever justify releasing this monster into the community on license or whatever?
He should never ever be allowed into society again

grantyg
31-Aug-06, 08:05
Yet another excuse for the punishment should fit the crime! now wheres that telegraph pole.

These cases are shocking and I do feel that execution is the only answer as he knows the worst risk is 10 years in prison then he will be out to do it all again.

squidge
31-Aug-06, 09:34
This case is truly shocking. I have no idea what the solution is but 13 years does not seem to be enough if you ask me. As a society we have no idea how to deal with people that commit these terrible crimes or how to ensure they are safe to live within our society. I too couldnt read the report but i am stopping short of blaming the mother, one thing i do beleive about paedophiles is that they are amongst the most cunning and manipulative people in society and they target their victims because of their vulnerability and weaknesses. Without any knowledge of the mother it is wrong to assume that she was allowing this to continue.

Naefearjustbeer
31-Aug-06, 09:45
These type of criminals should never be free to mix with society again. How many times do we hear of repeat offences after release. I would vote to bring back the death penalty for cases such as this. Prison is a cushy number for these criminals. What about the victims where are the protection and human rights that they deserve.

Lolabelle
31-Aug-06, 10:10
This case is truly shocking. I have no idea what the solution is but 13 years does not seem to be enough if you ask me. As a society we have no idea how to deal with people that commit these terrible crimes or how to ensure they are safe to live within our society. I too couldnt read the report but i am stopping short of blaming the mother, one thing i do beleive about paedophiles is that they are amongst the most cunning and manipulative people in society and they target their victims because of their vulnerability and weaknesses. Without any knowledge of the mother it is wrong to assume that she was allowing this to continue.

Good points, but how could no one notice that a baby has been raped? If not the mother, then someone. There cant be no physical signs, could there? I have no experience or knowledge about such things (Praise the Lord), but for a baby to be continually raped by man, you would imagine some kind of physical signs, wouldn't you.

The Angel Of Death
31-Aug-06, 10:33
These type of criminals should never be free to mix with society again. How many times do we hear of repeat offences after release. I would vote to bring back the death penalty for cases such as this. Prison is a cushy number for these criminals. What about the victims where are the protection and human rights that they deserve.

Same here but this country is far to pc for that what gets me is the "rights" prisoners have your in jail for a reason and as such your rights should reflect this who cares if you have to slop out surley thats a price for being convicted of a crime

It seems to me today criminals get it to easy tv dvd player playstation in there cells "hollidays" weekend passes out of jail if your good (kind if defeats the being in jail part doesnt it)

Get them all out on the hills breaking rocks cleaning up rubbish etc at least try and make some use of them

The ones i feel sorry for is the victims what about there rights ??? this country very rarely focus on that part of the problems what about the bloke shot the other week he reported being stabbed at the start of the year and nowt got done about it now that is a joke but its always the same insert a serious crime here and then all government starts to do something about it clear case of closing the stable door aftger the horse has bolted

Whitewater
31-Aug-06, 16:43
I'm sorry, but there is something amiss here. How could a mother not notice something as brutal as a baby being raped. I mean who baths and changes the child. Surely there would be signs of it. I don't doubt the sicko did this,as he confessed, but where was the mother? And how come he had so much access to the children anyway? Was he her boyfriend? And then that make me wonder if she was ignoring the sign of abuse to look after her own interests. Truly revolting.

Very well said, I agree with you, something has been sadly wrong here, perhaps as you say he was the boy friend.

I find it difficult to comprehend how somebody could even think of raping a baby let alone actually doing it. It really shocks and sickens society as a whole. A rusty razor should do the trick, I wouldn't rub on the salt as Sam has suggested though, I would leave it to fester, it would be longer, slower and more painful could lead to gangarine as well. That would be great wouldn't it

ginajade
31-Aug-06, 18:24
I think the rape of a baby should be classed as attempted murder, though sentences for murder are too leniant too. The whole legal and judiciary system needs overhauled to protect victims. Nowadays the guilty person gets more support.