PDA

View Full Version : keiss school

starfish
09-Mar-11, 22:50
are the rumours true that the school is getting bulldozed down if so when is this suppose to be happening i am looking at purchasing a property in the catchment area and if this is right may look else where

SunnyChick
09-Mar-11, 22:59
Hey Starfish,

I think the Caithness community is RIFE with rumour at the moment about all of our schools. No-one feels secure. So if your future home is dependant on there being a school nearby, then if it is at all possible, then you should wait until after the schools review is complete and the final decisions have been made.

annemarie482
09-Mar-11, 23:31
being a keisser who went to that school and has a kid in its nursery i can honestly say "not that we know of!!!!!"
the future of all primary schools in caithness is currently under review so any rumours are purely speculation not to be believed.
i very much doubt this would happen overnight anyway.

Fly
09-Mar-11, 23:49
Where do you hear them? This is a bit like all the stories that circulate in Caithness - to be taken with a large pinch of salt.

starfish
10-Mar-11, 10:48
thanks for all the replies as i thought it was just someone jumping the gun let hope all the school are save for the sake of little commities