PDA

View Full Version : Lost Dog

bluebell
07-Mar-11, 16:02
Lost out at Reiss beach this morning,was walking in field opposite golf course when Rascal went missing have been searching down all the rabbit holes but there has been no sight or sound of her,she is a small JR white with brown patches,any sightings please get in touch she's a much loved pet

Commore
07-Mar-11, 17:08
I hope you find her, JR's are notorious for going into warrens, in saying that I've never met one yet who ever got lost in one,
do please let us know when you find her?

carasmam
07-Mar-11, 17:27
Please keep us informed, I could maybe help look for her after 5pm - pm your phone number if you want.

bluebell
07-Mar-11, 18:36
Happy to say that we found Rascal, lets hope after her 6hr trama she'll no go near a rabbit hole again!!!!many thanks to all who were helping & to the Golf Grounds men for a lend O the spade

carasmam
07-Mar-11, 18:39
Thats brill news - dont bet on the no going in a rabbit hole again though lol. Glad she's safe and sound x

unicorn
07-Mar-11, 20:25
Great news! Nosey wee thing lol

puffin croft
07-Mar-11, 20:28
so pleased for u bluebell! naughty doggy!

Liz
07-Mar-11, 23:36
So glad there was a happy ending!!

dbooth82
08-Mar-11, 09:45
yeah great you found her

Kevin Milkins
08-Mar-11, 10:25
Happy to say that we found Rascal, lets hope after her 6hr trama she'll no go near a rabbit hole again!!!!many thanks to all who were helping & to the Golf Grounds men for a lend O the spade

Glad to hear that you found Rascal, bluebell. :Razz

Where abouts was she? I came by with the boxer when you were looking for her.

GruesomeTwosome
08-Mar-11, 14:29
So glad you found Rascal, I take it she lives up to her name! ha ha. I lost my dog at reiss beach for a while, he got very lost plus he isnt the brightest button in the box but was so relieved to get him back.

As for Rascal not going down another hole, my nana had a jack and my dad lost count of the amount of times he had to dig him out of holes when he got stuck, he never learnt.