PDA

View Full Version : Tele Talk

shazzap
05-Mar-11, 01:20
Do you ever talk to/at the TV. I find myself doing this quite a lot just lately.

Example>>> I was watching TV tonight, when an information advert came on. You know the one about the signs of a stroke. When it had finished, i said yep. Then started singing.
Wait for it.................... THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER, CAN ONLY GET BETTER.
I also find myself calling people on the TV names, or swearing at them.

Does anyone else do this. Or am i mad and don't know it.[lol][lol][lol]

Moonboots
05-Mar-11, 08:19
Just do it mostly when the footie is on lol

I always sing the songs on the adverts tho. way after they are finished

orkneycadian
05-Mar-11, 09:54
Then started singing. Wait for it....................

Do you ever find yourself singing this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-lJZiqZaGA)?

shazzap
05-Mar-11, 11:26
I remember that one orkneycadian. Ha ha.

Dreamweaver
05-Mar-11, 15:27
My husband does this all the time - we nearly come to blows about it :) He's a complete nutter.

shazzap
05-Mar-11, 17:26
My husband does this all the time - we nearly come to blows about it :) He's a complete nutter.

Is that confirmation then.

RecQuery
05-Mar-11, 17:58
I find myself arguing with the TV or radio, especially if it's wrong or biased. News programmes, documentaries and current affairs are the usual targets.

Corrie 3
05-Mar-11, 18:20
Do you ever talk to/at the TV. I find myself doing this quite a lot just lately.

Example>>> I was watching TV tonight, when an information advert came on. You know the one about the signs of a stroke. When it had finished, i said yep. Then started singing.
Wait for it.................... THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER, CAN ONLY GET BETTER.

Sorry Shazzap, you arent going to like this but here goes........
Talking to/at the TV...yep, its a sign of old age!!!!

Watching/listening to information adverts for a stroke....yep, sure sign of old age!!!!

Singing "Things can only get better"...Yep, sure sign of old age and just to disappoint you, they dont get better, they get worse!!

Welcome to the world that is the Old Age Pensioner !!......lol :-)

C3....:roll:;):lol:

shazzap
05-Mar-11, 18:42
Sorry Shazzap, you arent going to like this but here goes........
Talking to/at the TV...yep, its a sign of old age!!!!

Watching/listening to information adverts for a stroke....yep, sure sign of old age!!!!

Singing "Things can only get better"...Yep, sure sign of old age and just to disappoint you, they dont get better, they get worse!!

Welcome to the world that is the Old Age Pensioner !!......lol :-)

C3....

Corrie 3 i have just 2 things to say to you......................SHUT UP.[lol][lol][lol]

Corrie 3
05-Mar-11, 19:56
Corrie 3 i have just 2 things to say to you......................SHUT UP.[lol][lol][lol]
You go and swear at your TV, its missing the sound of your voice!!!!....lol.

C3... :-)

shazzap
05-Mar-11, 20:10
You go and swear at your TV, its missing the sound of your voice!!!!....lol.

C3... :-)
C3 Are you aware of the saying. GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY. MWAHAHAHAHA.:lol:;)

oldmarine
05-Mar-11, 20:20

I also find myself calling people on the TV names, or swearing at them.

Does anyone else do this. Or am i mad and don't know it.[lol][lol][lol]

Yes I'm one of those mad people who do that. I thought it was old age setting in, but perhaps younger people are likewise guilty.

shazzap
05-Mar-11, 20:25
Yes I'm one of those mad people who do that. I thought it was old age setting in, but perhaps younger people are likewise guilty.

Sooooooooooo true oldmarine. Because if you don't mind be saying, i am a spring chicken compared to your self.:)

Bazeye
06-Mar-11, 18:04
Youre only mad if you talk to the TV when its switched off.

shazzap
06-Mar-11, 19:01
Not that far gone yet Bazeye.;)