PDA

View Full Version : care work

jimbo99
04-Mar-11, 22:02
I am a young girl who is in fifth year in Thurso High School and is planning to go college in August to study child health and social care and to go in to care work, I am also a volunteer at Enable link, since April 2010, which involves working with young disabled adults, this is a role that I enjoy, so as I have some experience with working with young disabled adults, I am offering my services to anyone who has a young disabled adult that would like someone to take them out or be of help,I would be available on weekends and in the Easter holidays coming up to take them for walks or just be of company in their own home, I would not be asking for an hourly rate of pay but I kind token of appreciation would be of great help. If anybody is interested please send me a pm.

Thanks

LPCOGIE
04-Mar-11, 22:45
It's enlightening to see youngsters investing in their future careers by taking time out to gain experience. . It's highly valued by future employers too. Good luck, I'm sure you'll go far with the attitude to work that you clearly have.