PDA

View Full Version : Lost In The Post

Gizmo
04-Mar-11, 19:03
I subcribe to Blockbuster for my online movie rentals, and 3 times over the last couple of months, when i return the discs, they have gotten "lost in the post", I've not had any problems with the discs coming north to me, only when returning them. It's all highly frustrating and means i'm not getting good value for my money as you have to wait 9 days before you can submit a LITP claim. And i just wonder how many lost in the post's you can have before Blockbuster get suspicious and cancel your account for being too much of a risk. I always put them in the Post Box that's closest to my home, but i think i may have to start taking them down to the Post Office and get a Proof Of Postage., as that's 5 times over the last two years that discs have gone missing.

Is anyone else having a similar problem with the Royal Mail up here?

poppett
04-Mar-11, 19:21
Eight identical letters posted at the same time in the box outside the Co op in Thurso the week before Christmas. The three local ones arrived the next day, but the five for Edinburgh and Leicestershire have never turned up.

I always use recorded delivery now for anything important.

I had a catalogue company refuse to send goods as a parcel had gone missing. Turned out the courier had left it on the wrong doorstep (an empty flat). Account was credited after four months or arguement, but they lost a good customer as I would have bought a lot for my new flat from them. Since then they have sent catalogues and vouchers for money off, but I would never shop with them again.

Vistravi
04-Mar-11, 19:33
Usually have problems with royal mail but recently had a good expereince with them. Ordered somed angel fish fry and they were sent next day delivery and for once arrived the next morning.