PDA

View Full Version : Up Sauchie and doon Buchy

Commore
04-Mar-11, 18:26
I always thought that these streets which are in Glasgow were very busy streets,
but I can tell you that neither are a patch on the traffic which is frequently to found upon our road,
I have never seen so many cars in all of Sutherland as I have seen making regular trips doon oor way.
I ask myself, why on earth is it that suddenly we have this great influx of visitors, and though the scenery is seldom surpassed anywhere, "one has to ask" or surmise that the sea views is not the only attraction or am I missing something?

Corrie 3
04-Mar-11, 18:56
Sounds as though a bit of drug dealing is going on Conmore, I would check it out!!

C3....:roll:;)

shazzap
04-Mar-11, 19:02
The woof thing maybe??????????????????????????

Blarney
05-Mar-11, 01:53
I always thought that these streets which are in Glasgow were very busy streets,
but I can tell you that neither are a patch on the traffic which is frequently to found upon our road,
I have never seen so many cars in all of Sutherland as I have seen making regular trips doon oor way.
I ask myself, why on earth is it that suddenly we have this great influx of visitors, and though the scenery is seldom surpassed anywhere, "one has to ask" or surmise that the sea views is not the only attraction or am I missing something?
As both Sauchie and Buchy are largely pedestrianised one wouldn't expect to find much traffic there:roll: Tell us where you are and maybe someone will be able to throw some light on your increased visitors.

theone
05-Mar-11, 02:06
As both Sauchie and Buchy are largely pedestrianised one wouldn't expect to find much traffic there......

You beat me to it.........

Commore
05-Mar-11, 13:29
]As both Sauchie and Buchy are largely pedestrianised[/B] one wouldn't expect to find much traffic there:roll: Tell us where you are and maybe someone will be able to throw some light on your increased visitors.

Are they? just goes to show how long it is since I was last in Glasgow!
Hoping too that it is as long again,
:)