PDA

View Full Version : Carboot sale and soup and sandwich lunch tomorrow!

Thumper
04-Mar-11, 13:45
Hi everyone just a reminder that the bootsale is tomorrow at 12-2pm,and tables are fully booked,so it should be a great day! We are also serving soup and sandwich lunches for £2 and tea and coffee is 50p.There will be a raffle and also the chance to guess my birthday to win Whiskers the seal :D Please come along and help support a great cause,all proceeds got to the BDMLR and Highland Seal Hospital! x

orkneycadian
04-Mar-11, 13:55
Will there be any car boots for sale? I'm looking for one for a 1986 Ford Orion Ghia.

Or will there just be jumble?

annemarie482
04-Mar-11, 14:24
sorry thumper, where's the carboot sale?

Thumper
04-Mar-11, 14:48
sorry thumper, where's the carboot sale?

Oops sorry it is in Castletown Drill Hall :) x

Thumper
04-Mar-11, 14:49
Will there be any car boots for sale? I'm looking for one for a 1986 Ford Orion Ghia.

Or will there just be jumble?
Sorry i do have a 88 model,pity its not what you are looking for ;)

orkneycadian
04-Mar-11, 18:17
Thats a shame. The 86 seems to have been a particularly rare model, and very hard to find a replacement boot for. Have been to numerous car boot sales and not seen a single boot for sale, let alone one for the 86 Ghia. :(

Liz
04-Mar-11, 19:15
Hope it will be a great success Thumper and raise lots of money for a worthy cause.:D

Thumper
05-Mar-11, 08:44
Thanks Liz,its a lovely day here so hopefully we will get a good turn out,lots of bargains to be had,and some yummy home made soups!x