PDA

View Full Version : Hound on its own by the grey boules.

evelyn
03-Mar-11, 21:52
Please keep a look out for a hound type dog if you are walking between the Castle of Old Wick and the Trinkie.
I was out there at dusk with my dog when I spotted a very timid hound amongst the grey boules. I shouted to it but it bolted. There was noone else around so its either wandered there or been dumped. I hunted about until almost dark but couldn't find it.
Will look again in the morning.
Evelyn

unicorn
03-Mar-11, 21:56
Good on you for caring evelyn, keep us updated please. Poor dog.

mop top
03-Mar-11, 22:03
Hi Evelyn

Will take a looky out in the morning too, this is getting to be a habit mrs you trying to keep me in a job lol x

evelyn
03-Mar-11, 22:15
I'm sure Tedders would have found the doggy but he was on the lead after having a little snip yesterday!!
Thats 2 dogs in 10 days, I must be yer best client moptop!!!! Or mibbe someones tryin til tell me that its time to get a pal for Ted!!!
Evelyn

evelyn
03-Mar-11, 22:21
On a more serious note, I hope its just a dog thats nipped out and has found its way back home now.
Couldn't bear to think of it being yet another dumped doggy.
Yet considering moptops other post, there's a strong chance that this could be the case.......and sadly, certain breeds turn up time and time again.
Evelyn

sweetpea
04-Mar-11, 00:13
What did he look like? I'll keep an eye out too.

evelyn
04-Mar-11, 08:04
I would say it was medium sized, thin with a hairy tail. I think it was fawn or light greyish in colour but it was nearly dark and its difficult to be specific. Cheers Sweetpea.
Evelyn

Liz
04-Mar-11, 19:17
Any sign of this dog again?

I really hope he/she was just out for a wander and is now back home.

mop top
04-Mar-11, 19:27
Hi Liz

I was out this morning looking as well and no sign of anything no dogs reported missing and no other sightings so hopefully its returned home.

Liz
04-Mar-11, 20:28
Hi Liz

I was out this morning looking as well and no sign of anything no dogs reported missing and no other sightings so hopefully its returned home.

Hope so mop top!:D

evelyn
04-Mar-11, 23:04
Liz, I went out early this morning and there was no sign of the doggy. I hope that its made its way home................
Evelyn

Liz
04-Mar-11, 23:26
Liz, I went out early this morning and there was no sign of the doggy. I hope that its made its way home................
Evelyn

That's great Evelyn and good for you for checking. xx