PDA

View Full Version : Don't put the washing out

Tugmistress
03-Mar-11, 18:09
Looking like winter could be back with a vengeance on monday night/tuesday starting with wnw gales and then snow again!

and it's meant to say 'don't put the washing out' lol

cherokee
03-Mar-11, 19:04
Thanks Tugs very much............NOT !!!! ;)

Och weel, hid wis gonna happen wisin' hid !!! :(

Thanks for the fore-warning though Tugs! :)

lindsaymcc
03-Mar-11, 19:05
Just as I was getting used to getting the washing out!

Really thought spring was coming!

upolian
03-Mar-11, 19:22
Going by the title i thought we had an underwear thief on the prowl!

NickInTheNorth
03-Mar-11, 19:42
Thanks Tuggs, I could almost have predicted that myself.

Every time either me or my daughter are due in Inverness for Dentist / Othodontist there is snow. Appointment for Orthodontist for Eilish is on Wednesday at 12.15 :roll:

Ash
03-Mar-11, 19:52
aaaauw really
did my front garden today and got it looking all nice......:(

Nettie
03-Mar-11, 23:33
Thanks for the warning Tugmistress! came to see what you had to say about next week as Metcheck showed snow for next week with temperatures of 0〫 but feeling more like -9〫 brrrrrrr!

nightowl
04-Mar-11, 10:52
Oh no! I'm off to find some bricks to anchor down my lovely new blue bin.

Gonna be quite colourful if they're on the loose in the wheely bin races.

Dadie
04-Mar-11, 12:00
No its Ionas fault she has decided she isnt wearing nappies at all!
And I have a load of bedding a day added to my never ending laundry pile.
Drat just as I thought the weather was at least improving enough to start using the washing line to dry everything was a option without running in and out every 5 mins to put things out/take them in/retrieve items from the garden or next door garden!

Mr & Mrs
05-Mar-11, 07:38
Hi Tuggs

It is still looking like snow/gales for Monday night/Tuesday.

Thanks

Tugmistress
06-Mar-11, 18:19
Update -
Wind will start to increase monday afternoon from the west south west and probably reaching a peak of intensity tuesday morning between 10am and 1pm probably gusting up to 70mph depending on how exposed you are to that direction but i would expect the northern coast of caithness and sutherland to get the highest gusts. the wind should ease a little by midnight going in to wednesday morning.
the chance of snow starts coming in on tuesday night/early hours of wednesday morning and increases as the wind will back through west and north west to the north as the weekend comes in.

I have looked as far ahead as saturday morning so in a word, the forecast is YUK!

cherokee
06-Mar-11, 20:00
Thanks for that Tugs !

As nightowl has already said, I've "hidden" my brand new blue bin, for fear of it taking part in the wheelie bin races !! :lol::lol:

Och well, lets batten doon the hatches LOL ! [disgust]