PDA

View Full Version : I had the weirdest dream last night.....

Saveman
29-Aug-06, 11:21
Why are dreams sooo bizarre?

It's interesting what the Skeptics Dictionary (thanx Bill) says about dreams but it doesn't explain why I should dream about monkeys eating cheese out of a top hat, that I'm wearing.....

Rheghead
29-Aug-06, 11:51

It's interesting what the Skeptics Dictionary (thanx Bill) says about dreams but it doesn't explain why I should dream about monkeys eating cheese out of a top hat, that I'm wearing.....

It sounds like a metaphor for what the orgers are getting out of the Org!:Razz

Saveman
29-Aug-06, 12:49
It sounds like a metaphor for what the orgers are getting out of the Org!:Razz

I hadn't considered that interpretation. I've never dreamt about the Org before, at least I don't think I have.
Does the top hat represent the Org? Or do I represent the Org?

"I am the Org!" That could be my new catchphrase in a Judge Dredd styleeee.....

.....and who are the monkeys? Surely they can't represent other Orgers?? I have much more respect for my fellow Orgers than to portray them as monkeys.....at least my conscious-self does, I'm not sure about my sub-conscious. ;)

Here's my interpretation......

The monkeys are various aspects of me. Me and the top hat are my inner-self and the cheese is my brain. Various aspects of me are "eating" my "brain" as in I am exploring my mental capacity to feed the various aspects of my personality. The top hat indicates that I view myself as being detached from my inner-self and my various aspects. If there has been a more spurious and pointless post than this ever, then I'll eat my top hat.....cheese and all......

pultneytooner
29-Aug-06, 13:30

Sure they weren't cheesy crunchies?
Too much multi-tasking, the monkeys are everyone wanting a piece of your time.[lol]

Naefearjustbeer
29-Aug-06, 13:42
Lay off the mushrooms before bed time ;) I quite often have absurd dreams but if I dont say out loud what my dream is first thing in the morning I have forgotten them by the time my toast has poopped out for my breakfast. I normally have then when I am competely exhausted and colapse into bed for a big long sleep.

Kingetter
30-Aug-06, 02:00

Why don't you write something about your dream?

Jeid
30-Aug-06, 02:25
He did.... He started this thread ;)

Kingetter
30-Aug-06, 02:37
He did.... He started this thread ;)

I'm really sorry, but I think the funniest part of your message was the smiley. Doubt you'd agree of course.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Aug-06, 14:57
Cool dream Saveman....can never remember ma dreams.Do remember ma nightmares though.Watched the Omen late one night and dreamt of Dobermans for weeks after.

No cheese eating oot o' top hat monkeys though.:lol: :lol:

Bingobabe
30-Aug-06, 17:16
I had a dream that i was floating in a pink telephone box woke up laughing my head off.[lol]

paris
30-Aug-06, 17:33
I was told dreams are due to an over active mind before bed, ie you have a lot on your plate or are worried about something. jan x

Billy Boy
30-Aug-06, 18:39
i am always having weird dreams, last week i dreamt that mr billy boy asked one of his work colleage,s if he could give me a lift into town as he had been held up, (nothing wrong with that you might think), except that he turned up on a magic flying carpet to which he promply told me to jump onboard which i did then we headed of to town, when we got there he dropped me off jumped of his carpet rolled it up,put it under his arm and walked off back into his place of work:roll:

outsider
30-Aug-06, 23:57
i had a weird dream last nyt, i was sitting wn and this woa thru sumthing at me as I wsa being loud so I thru a pen bak at her...weird...