PDA

View Full Version : Moira Stewart

Kevin Milkins
03-Mar-11, 09:31
Does anyone else find Moira Stewart a delight to listen to in the Morning?:Razz

I have always found her style as a news reader attractive, but since joining Chris Evans on his radio two breakfast show she has displayed a much more diverse range of skills as a broadcaster and her laugh cheers me up no end.:D

silverlady
03-Mar-11, 10:48
I love her!! Her laugh is v infectious and just what is needed to start the day! She will probably have her own show one day. Like Chris Evans too, especially 8am on Fridays, "How do you like your eggs in the morning?...." LOL

cazmanian_minx
03-Mar-11, 13:40
She has one of the filthiest laughs I've heard since Sid James, it's wonderful! I particularly loved her story about being mugged by squirrels, it was a wonderful mental picture.

buster
03-Mar-11, 20:10
Moira is great - its so nice that she is able to show a "fun" side to her. I'm so glad that Chris Evans has her on his show.

Aaldtimer
04-Mar-11, 04:28
Stuart! Get it right!:)

pinklady
04-Mar-11, 17:46
always listen while driving to work and love her laugh its infectious and just makes you smile

Kevin Milkins
08-Mar-11, 10:36
It's good to see that we all agree that Moira is a delightfull person to listen to in the morning.:Razz

I also enjoy Elaine Paige and her style of presenting, however, unlike Moira, when Elaine starts to laugh I feel as if I want to hide under the table and cringe.:eek: