PDA

View Full Version : Dalmation free to a good home

neelie
02-Mar-11, 15:57
Due to a change in family and work circumstances this five year old bitch needs a new home. She loves long walks and plenty of attention. Fully housetrained and is dressed. .i am posting this for her owner but can arrange for anyone interested to see her.

mrsC2011
03-Mar-11, 16:37
is she good with other dogs and children

neelie
03-Mar-11, 19:48
she is no bother with both. she has been rehomed so fingers crossed it will all work out.

mrsC2011
03-Mar-11, 22:49
thanks hope everything goes well for her

grumpy1
09-Mar-11, 17:38
just a quick note,

Missy (the dalmation in question) is an absolute dream, she has settled down a treat, and is fast becoming a valued member of the family, she is loved to death by my kids and the 3 cats are slowly coming around to her.... she is just adorable.... she even made friends with balto's dogs very funny to see... im sure she is going to be very happy with us as we are with her..... thanks to neelie and her friend for bringing her to see us xx

Sarah
09-Mar-11, 18:48
That's lovely news. ANy photos of her? :)

neelie
12-Mar-11, 11:24
so glad missy has settled. she is a lovely dog and was'na given up without a lot of thought, but it is best for missy. delighted she is happy x

Liz
12-Mar-11, 14:10
Really glad that Missy has a lovely home with you grumpy1 and that she's settling in so well.

It must have been difficult for you to give her up neelie but will help to know she is loved in her new home.

neelie
13-Mar-11, 19:51
aw she was no my dog, she was my friends. i would have loved to have taken missy but i already ave two dogs and uould no have managed any more. anyway i am glad that it seems to be working out. my friend misses her but knows it is best for missy

Liz
13-Mar-11, 20:04
Sorry neelie I should have read your first post more carefully!lol

Yes it is good that Missy has found such a loving home and will give your friend peace of mind.

grumpy1
17-Mar-11, 13:35

As you can see Missy has made herself very much at home, here she is snuggled up with my daughter...

bustergirl
17-Mar-11, 18:37
she is one sweet little dog :) went on a walk with her nad your daughter grumpy1 :) wish she was mine !!! lol

Sarah
18-Mar-11, 00:23
She's gorgeous, and looks very happy :D

Liz
18-Mar-11, 01:01

As you can see Missy has made herself very much at home, here she is snuggled up with my daughter...

What a lovely photo and Missy looks so in love with your daughter!