PDA

View Full Version : Morag's Cafe

The Angel Of Death
28-Aug-06, 18:09
Has some food there today where my order was mucked up got it changed and another mug of tea cause i had to wait enjoyed the rest fo my food and when we went to pay didnt have to pay for mines because of the error

Not many places like that locally would give you service like that !!!

And to top it off the food was great as well

Tickle
28-Aug-06, 18:51
I've had better baked potatoes than the one served to me in Morag's, i did'nt think that much of it. Too many tables packed in there.

No Privacy.:(

The Angel Of Death
28-Aug-06, 19:03
Each to there own as they say

Fair enough it can get packed but you can say the same about the bridge street cafe and the same with wetherspoons (the BOGOF curry vouchers night springs to mind)

You cant please everyone though all i can say was i thought it was pretty good and would go back again no problems

Tickle
28-Aug-06, 19:10
Each to there own as they say

Fair enough it can get packed but you can say the same about the bridge street cafe and the same with wetherspoons (the BOGOF curry vouchers night springs to mind)

You cant please everyone though all i can say was i thought it was pretty good and would go back again no problems

I would'nt go in the bridge street cafe, bogging springs to my mind.:lol:
Curry in Wetherspoons :eek: never again.

I do like the harbour cafe (above the chip shop) good food and cheerful staff.

connieb19
28-Aug-06, 19:58
I do like the harbour cafe (above the chip shop) good food and cheerful staff.
You're lucky you can catch it open. Every time I go it's closed. :~(

Rose
29-Aug-06, 20:44
I was there the other day with my kids, i was delighted with not only the service but the food and when i went to pay, it was reasonable so i had to leave a tip. I didnt think it was that packed with tables compared to bridge street cafe. I for one will be going back.

Tickle
30-Aug-06, 11:26
You're lucky you can catch it open. Every time I go it's closed. :~(

Now Connie, that's not true.:eek:

connieb19
30-Aug-06, 19:36
Now Connie, that's not true.:eek:
Aye it is!! I don't know if it even opens anymore. It's shut every time I go past.:confused

maverick
30-Aug-06, 20:05
The harbour cafe above the chip shop has been closed for a few months now..

The Angel Of Death
30-Aug-06, 20:16
Was only there the once thought it was well pricey for what it was food was ok mind you

saffy100
31-Aug-06, 15:48
I found the food lovely and so reasonable in price, the girl that served us forgot a couple of things but quickly rectified that with service and a smile....quite rare these days.
I say hooray to a place the family can pop in to for lunch without re mortgaging the house !!!

Saffy100

Mr P Cannop
31-Aug-06, 16:33
is this in Thurso or Wick ??

dirdyweeker
06-Sep-06, 17:55
is this in Thurso or Wick ??

Morags.....in Wick town centre. Right where part two of Whatsits used to be.Opposite the Market Square.
I had a lunch there and thoroughly enjoyed it. Yes they were busy but I think a lot of folk are trying it out right now.
I had no complaints and agree that the prices are exceptional. The quality of the food is usually reflected in the price.