PDA

View Full Version : Limits

Kingetter
28-Aug-06, 15:57
I'm sure there are many who's patience with - http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=13667
is wearing out - including probably Niall, Colin and some (but not all) of the Mods. Mine has I think and I'm wondering whether the month I had in orgerjail actually was as bad as this! In fact, I wish all this had happened then for I'd not have missed a thing!
It is clear that the matter will not just fade away and die. It won't get resolved unless all concerned want it to be. It isn't clear to me that all concerned do wish that - someone always has to have the LAST WORD.
Time to close the curtains on it - there are many more interesting things in Life to talk about than "he said that she said that he said etc etc etc.
Give it (and us) a rest - you will never convince everyone so why try anymore. Settle down, be moderate and then Moderators can safely 'have a night off'. And, please don't use this thread just to start any more attacks.
Thanks all.

ASmith5517
28-Aug-06, 23:44
Hello Kingetter,

I was wondering what it was that you got band for?
I am new to this web site as I have never had the chance to view it in any detail before because of my work!! But since I have been watching it I have noticed a lot of interesting things with it such as people being banned and such forth, I have gotten involved with some of the threads and enjoyed reading the replies.
I have read the rules and understand what is suposed to be said and not said but that in mind I would asume every one else has? I don't mean this as an attack on you, so please don't take it that way.
All I want to know is you're experiance with the org and what best to do and say so that I to don't get my self banned!!

Kingetter
29-Aug-06, 00:54
Hello Kingetter,

I was wondering what it was that you got band for?
I am new to this web site as I have never had the chance to view it in any detail before because of my work!! But since I have been watching it I have noticed a lot of interesting things with it such as people being banned and such forth, I have gotten involved with some of the threads and enjoyed reading the replies.
I have read the rules and understand what is suposed to be said and not said but that in mind I would asume every one else has? I don't mean this as an attack on you, so please don't take it that way.
All I want to know is you're experiance with the org and what best to do and say so that I to don't get my self banned!!

Hi AS,
Thanks for your response. I posted what was seen as an inappropriate photo - that was my sin. This site can be viewed by all ages so one must bear that in mind with 'adult' stuff.
For you, remember that whatever you say on these messages can be read by everyone else so don't say anything you might later have cause to regret. Don't be too ready and jump in feet first to reply to any post that looks interesting - take your time and get a feel for the 'place' first. On the whole, folk here are friendly enough, but always make allowances that someone may have got out of bed the wrong side that day, or did 'something' on a nettle!
I bid you welcome ( others may have done so before) and hope you will find this a great place to be. There's more I expect, but never hesitate to ask.
Hope I've helped somewhat.
James.