PDA

View Full Version : No Smilies

Liz
28-Aug-06, 14:56
Hi! When I click on a smilie nothing happens. Why would this be and what can I do to rectify it? Smilies have not been disabled by the way. Thanks!

Niall Fernie
28-Aug-06, 14:59
Try updating your browser (mozilla firefox) to the latest version to see if that helps.

Liz
28-Aug-06, 15:00
Thanks Niall. Will do!

Liz
01-Sep-06, 13:49
Try updating your browser (mozilla firefox) to the latest version to see if that helps.

There was no update availalbe but I can access the smilies now!:D

I have another problem though in that when I use the back browser more than once I get a quality feedback notice from Mozilla Firefox saying an error has occurred and it has to close. This only happens on this forum?

Any ideas?

Niall Fernie
01-Sep-06, 13:59
Liz, you browser is showing on here as version 1.0.2.

I'm using the latest Firefox which is 1.5.0.6

You should perhaps download the full version from www.mozilla.com to make sure.

Liz
01-Sep-06, 14:09
Liz, you browser is showing on here as version 1.0.2.

I'm using the latest Firefox which is 1.5.0.6

You should perhaps download the full version from www.mozilla.com (http://www.mozilla.com) to make sure.

Downloading the full version right now!

Will let you know how things go.

Many thanks for your help. Much appreciated!:D

Liz
03-Sep-06, 19:50
Hi Niall

I have downloaded the latest Firefox and it seems to have sorted out the 'back one page' problem but the smilies seem to be intermittent.:(

Also still have another problem which I forgot to tell you about and that is I am having problems posting replies or new threads in that I can type in the subject but when I click left on the mouse in the message section nothing happens!

I have also noticed that since I've downloaded the latest Firefox I have been getting a lot of 'timed outs' and my computer has been going slower!

Help!