View Full Version : Cat or baby?

Vistravi
26-Feb-11, 02:06
Not quite sure what Merlin wants to be! lol :lol:

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac291/MJA1988/DSC01107.jpg

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac291/MJA1988/DSC01129.jpg

unicorn
26-Feb-11, 11:07
Awww bless, he is keeping it warm for the wee one.

The Music Monster
26-Feb-11, 11:47
He is gorgeous, he looks like a bigger version of my mog!

Vistravi
26-Feb-11, 12:43
Awww bless, he is keeping it warm for the wee one.

Lol I sometimes doubt his motives lol. He loves my son to bits and is very gentle towards him.

He is gorgeous, he looks like a bigger version of my mog!

That he is. His coat looks amazing in the sun.

Liz
26-Feb-11, 13:04
Ha ha. He definitely likes the baby's things thats for sure. You should have taken him for a wee sail in the push chair!:lol:

He's beautiful.:D

Vistravi
26-Feb-11, 21:06
Ha ha. He definitely likes the baby's things thats for sure. You should have taken him for a wee sail in the push chair!:lol:

He's beautiful.:D

I did, he didn't bat an eyelid lol.

merlzin
26-Feb-11, 21:47
awww,so cute:)

Dadie
27-Feb-11, 00:48
My cat has just come round to being sociable...but it is disconcerting for wee people:lol: Frodo was apparently waching Lauren "the wrong way" while she was in the bath tonight ..I tried to convince her it was because Frodo was wondering why she wasnt furry like him..but she wasnt convinced.....cats!

Vistravi
27-Feb-11, 01:15
My cat has just come round to being sociable...but it is disconcerting for wee people:lol: Frodo was apparently waching Lauren "the wrong way" while she was in the bath tonight ..I tried to convince her it was because Frodo was wondering why she wasnt furry like him..but she wasnt convinced.....cats!

Aren't they funny creatures! Merlin has been going outside for only 5 days now and he already has 2 cats that come round for him lol.

Merlin is the only cat Sami knows that will sit beside him and let him pull his fur and ears. My mum's cats run away from him. This seems to confuse him lol.

We couldn't ask for a better natured cat. Merlin is fabalous and just yesterday i heard myself say to him "Oh is the poor baby hungry?" Defintly part of the family lol.

Merlin isn't interested in my partner, just Sami and me. I feed, fuss, play and groom him. He Follows Sami around and will always choose the spot beside him before any other. My partner lets him outside in the morning. Very obvious as to why its me Merlin comes to for anything lol.

He must've been used to small children before to be this good with Sami. The most he'll do is move a little away when he's had enough lol.

Liz
27-Feb-11, 13:27
Dadie it made me giggle that Lauren thought Frodo was watching her the 'wrong way'!!!:lol:

Vistravi I am delighted that Merlin has settled in so well and is such good pals with Sami.

Dadie
27-Feb-11, 15:07
He had that aloof look of disdain on his face (you know the one cats have perfected) as if to say why on earth would you want to sit in water.
He was sitting on the edge of the bath, just watching, I think he was wanting me to hurry up and feed him (he has a very short memory about food) his 2nd dinner.
I didnt want to put Lauren off washing though!
Soap dodging is not an option in our house

Liz
27-Feb-11, 19:22
Oh I know that look!!!lol

Yes I can understand you can't 'stop the flow' when it comes to bathing and not even a cats steely stare can interrupt!

Vistravi
28-Feb-11, 00:59
He had that aloof look of disdain on his face (you know the one cats have perfected) as if to say why on earth would you want to sit in water.
He was sitting on the edge of the bath, just watching, I think he was wanting me to hurry up and feed him (he has a very short memory about food) his 2nd dinner.
I didnt want to put Lauren off washing though!
Soap dodging is not an option in our house

That look is very funny. As is the one when the cat looks at you as if you've grown a second and third head lol.

Sarah
28-Feb-11, 03:12
Very cute :)