PDA

View Full Version : Tannach Community Council

gerry4
25-Feb-11, 12:14
The mention on here of the Wick Community Website, prompted me to look to try and find out information about my local community council, Tannach.

Even on Highland council website, I could find very little information. A map of the area that it covered but nothing about who was on it. When the last election took place, when the next one is & definitely nothing on what it has been up to.

Can anyone help me find out more about this body?

Thanks

Alice in Blunderland
25-Feb-11, 16:40
Your local community council is Tannach and District the link below for members.

http://www.highland.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/17A2E136-4582-484E-999C-514F9D88BA53/0/communitycouncillors.pdf

Meetings are last Tuesday of the month and are open to the public. They are advertised on information notice boards in Thrumster, Milton, Haster and Ulbster.The next elections are October / November and will be advertised in the paper nearer the time.

Sorry I forgot to mention the meetings are held in The Old Schoolhouse Tannach.

fender
25-Feb-11, 19:23
Your local community council is Tannach and District the link below for members.

http://www.highland.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/17A2E136-4582-484E-999C-514F9D88BA53/0/communitycouncillors.pdf

Meetings are last Tuesday of the month and are open to the public. They are advertised on information notice boards in Thrumster, Milton, Haster and Ulbster.The next elections are October / November and will be advertised in the paper nearer the time.

Sorry I forgot to mention the meetings are held in The Old Schoolhouse Tannach.

Thanks Alice. Looks like another attender to the CC meeting??

Alice in Blunderland
25-Feb-11, 22:44
Excellent I believe they had difficulty getting enough members at one point. :D

gerry4
25-Feb-11, 23:19
Thanks for the responses.
I gather the next meeting will be 29th March, at what time. Not sure if I will come along but will put it in my diary.

Alice in Blunderland
27-Feb-11, 15:28
The time is 7.30. Thrumster's information board is Outside The Smiddy Inn :D

Sorry I noticed that I mention in the above post that the link gives you the members.The link gives you office bearers there are more members than that. :D The meeting will take place on Tuesday 22 March at 7.30pm as a few of the members had other commitments and could not manage the 29th so agreed to bring the meeting forward one week.Its in The old School Tannach cant have you turning up at someones house now can we ;).