PDA

View Full Version : luke mcdowall awarded young achiever in sport.

suzywonton123
24-Feb-11, 10:28
Luke mcdowall age 10,has been awarded young achiever in sports,we would liketo thank everyone who voted for luke,and for the lovely comments on the org when luke won british championships in liverpool thanks again.

Cattach
24-Feb-11, 11:01
Luke mcdowall age 10,has been awarded young achiever in sports,we would liketo thank everyone who voted for luke,and for the lovely comments on the org when luke won british championships in liverpool thanks again.

I have not heard of him so what does he do?

bridgeend
24-Feb-11, 11:43
I have not heard of him so what does he do?
I have Never heard of him either so who is he?

pat
24-Feb-11, 11:51
Congratulations Luke
May you enjoy kuk sool won, the Korean maritial arts.
this is a link to a piece copied from the Press and Journal I happened to notice when he won 4 gold medals

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?129908-Congratulations-To-10-Year-Old-Luke-McDowall-On-Winning-4-Gold-Medals&highlight=luke+mcdowall

Blazing Sporrans
24-Feb-11, 11:55
Congratulations to Luke and his family. That's a lot of discipline and effort on the part of one so young and a lot of support from his family too.

Alice in Blunderland
24-Feb-11, 15:25
Once again well done to Luke !!

jac1791
24-Feb-11, 15:27
congratulations Luke, Suzanne & Ebbo on lukes sucessxxx

cherokee
24-Feb-11, 18:51
Lovely to see a wee boy getting awarded for something that he is keen on and has obviously done extremely well in ! :)

Just good to have a nice/well done thread on here for a change - WELL DONE LUKE !! :cool:

cormack4
24-Feb-11, 20:07
Well done Luke, what a brilliant achievement. You are quite right to be a proud mum suzanne.