PDA

View Full Version : Thought this hilarious....

cherokee
22-Feb-11, 15:17
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2010/paul-zerdin-ventriloquist-without-dummy-p1.php :lol::lol:

orkneycadian
22-Feb-11, 15:21
Thought this hilarious....

So wouldn't it be better in the Humour section? ;)

cherokee
22-Feb-11, 15:23
oh, please forgive my ignorance, Moderator...................................;);)

Ricco
22-Feb-11, 18:38
Fantastic! Tears were running down my face and my sides ached!!

Doreen
22-Feb-11, 18:44
So wouldn't it be better in the Humour section? ;)God do you have to be so petty get a grip does it matter that much if cherokee never put it in the humour section never mind cherokee i laughed to.

cherokee
22-Feb-11, 19:48
Thanks Ricco and Doreen !

I've not had a very nice day and when I got that video link, via an e-mail from a friend, it made me laugh, so I just wanted to share it.......

AliciaMackinnon
22-Feb-11, 19:53
omg actually thought my sides were going to rip!! Cant wait to share that with my husband!!!

thanks for cheering me up!!

cherokee
22-Feb-11, 19:57
Thanks Alicia....hope your hubby enjoys it too !

Thanks Torvaig as well !

brandy
22-Feb-11, 20:09
omg thats funy.. watched it with earphones in.. rest of the family.. going what in the world is wrong with her?!

Doreen
22-Feb-11, 20:56
Thanks Ricco and Doreen !

I've not had a very nice day and when I got that video link, via an e-mail from a friend, it made me laugh, so I just wanted to share it.......Well dont let that stupid thread spoil your day there is a couple people thad love to put you down with there comments there just so sad hope you have a nice evening you cheered me up after a long hard day thanks cherokee keep smiling :D

Blazing Sporrans
22-Feb-11, 21:22
Saw this on the telly but it still had me laughing out loud to see it again :D

Blarney
23-Feb-11, 01:19
What a star that guy was - nearly wet myself laughing!! Thanks for putting it on here because if you HAD put it in the Humour section I would never have come across it.