PDA

View Full Version : What would you be?

Lolabelle
27-Aug-06, 14:40
Dave and I had a strange conversation the other day, about what kind of food we would be, if we were food. He said I would be a zuchinni??? I asked why and he said it was the first thing he thought of. Mmm. I thought he would be a hamburger. What do you reckon you'd be?;)

Kingetter
27-Aug-06, 14:43
Dave and I had a strange conversation the other day, about what kind of food we would be, if we were food. He said I would be a zuchinni??? I asked why and he said it was the first thing he thought of. Mmm. I thought he would be a hamburger. What do you reckon you'd be?;)

Pineapple - kinda rough on the outside but pretty sweet inside.

Billy Boy
27-Aug-06, 14:44
lol it would have to be bean's as mrs billy say's i'am full o wind[lol]

Tiger Jones
27-Aug-06, 15:11
There's someone on here that would probably say I'm 90 percent chocolate.

And 12 percent nut.

paris
27-Aug-06, 15:16
Me i would be a potato..... all i seam to do all day is sit on the couch ....a couch potato ,bored stupid waiting for him in doors to say we can move back up. sorry rant over !

Ricco
27-Aug-06, 15:18
I would certainly be a nice hot curry - I would eat little else given the choice. :D

Kingetter
27-Aug-06, 15:23
I would certainly be a nice hot curry - I would eat little else given the choice. :D

You a curry? can't wait to see what your eloping partner would choose! Should tell if you're compatible eh?

paris
27-Aug-06, 15:37
You a curry? can't wait to see what your eloping partner would choose! Should tell if you're compatible eh?

read post above lol jan x

Kingetter
27-Aug-06, 15:42
A pair of 'hot potatos' then?

grantyg
27-Aug-06, 18:10
Gingerbread man - because I will look like a person!

Nope hang on I would be a ginger tho?????

erm I guess an octopus with gangrene because no one would eat me then!
But then I wouldn`t be a food mmmmmmmmmmmm

Okay a cadburys flake because they make a mess and bits always end up sticking around long after they are gone!

Sporran
27-Aug-06, 19:10
I think I would be a peach. :cool:

Dr Evil
27-Aug-06, 20:40
i would be nuts BOOM BOOM

erli
27-Aug-06, 21:41
Apple pie with cream on top.;)

Big Jean
27-Aug-06, 22:24
I would be an apple . A nice sweet, juicy, Gala apple .
*As that seems to be my shape, I might as well be the food !

mccaugm
27-Aug-06, 23:34
I think, and I hope this makes sense, a Pavlova....sweet and cool....just like the way I would like to be.

Ricco
28-Aug-06, 08:19

Ah, there you go then. Not compatible, unless a nice Bambay Aloo or Gobi Aloo. Perhaps a Vindaloo. lol:D

Kingetter
28-Aug-06, 09:45
You might have disappointed someone lol

paris
28-Aug-06, 10:09
Ah, there you go then. Not compatible, unless a nice Bambay Aloo or Gobi Aloo. Perhaps a Vindaloo. lol:D

Ok then a Bombay potato, will that do ?? lol

Kingetter
28-Aug-06, 10:10
Ok then a Bombay potato, will that do ?? lol
That better than Bombay Duck?

Naefearjustbeer
28-Aug-06, 10:35
I think I would be a bit of steak. Beef is better after it has been hung for 3 weeks :eek: