PDA

View Full Version : Rest in peace Simba

unicorn
21-Feb-11, 18:44
Rest in Peace Simba our beautiful boy. Your life was far too short baby boy.
Thanks to the vet who took him off the roadside.
Leo will be lost without you, you have never been apart x
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/unicorn111/simba.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/unicorn111/030-2.jpg

Liz
21-Feb-11, 19:19
Oh no!!! I am so very, very sorry.:~(

unicorn
21-Feb-11, 19:37
Thank you so much to the vet who lifted him from the roadside.
I knew something was wrong I had not seen him at all during the day so I went out looking after I finished work and calling, he always answers, so I called the vets and thats where he was.
I am absolutely gutted.

mop top
21-Feb-11, 19:53
unicorn so sorry, lost my lovely ginger boy just before xmas also hit by a car, and am still gutted now, take comfort that he had a lovely life when he was with you.

hugs to you and leo ((((((()))))))))))))

Jovi
21-Feb-11, 19:55
So sorry to read about 'Simba',poor 'Leo',I hope he gets over losing his friend.

Thumper
21-Feb-11, 19:55
So sorry to hear this,that road is so fast,people justy dont think! grr x

Liz
21-Feb-11, 20:25
unicorn so sorry, lost my lovely ginger boy just before xmas also hit by a car, and am still gutted now, take comfort that he had a lovely life when he was with you.

hugs to you and leo ((((((()))))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear that mop top. Big hugs. xxx

unicorn
21-Feb-11, 20:35
It really is horrible mop top, I just wish he had gotten longer, I did not realise they were going to the main road, I am not that close to it really and they normally played in the gardens round here.

Allsorts
21-Feb-11, 20:36
So sorry to hear your news, hugs coming your way xx

Sarah
21-Feb-11, 21:11
So very sorry for your loss :( Sleep tight little Simba.

hell raizer
21-Feb-11, 21:13
so sorry about simba i know you were heartbroken about it when you phoned me, he was a lovely cat and i know leo will be lost without him. love mamxxxxxx

dragonfly
21-Feb-11, 21:41
so sorry to hear about Simba Unicorn, sending you all hugs

run free simba xxx

jac1791
21-Feb-11, 22:13
soooo sorry to read about Simba Unicorn, I can never understand why people could run over an animal and not stop, plus why do they not have to report a cat but do have to for a dog, in the end they are both living creatiors -- and someones beloved pet hope who ever hit poor Simba has a bloody hard think of what they are putting u and ur family through - they should be ashamed of themself. xx

samf1971
21-Feb-11, 22:16
God bless the poor wee thing ,im so glad the 2 cats we got off the org are house cats i couldnt bear the thought of them going out Rest in peace little one x

unicorn
21-Feb-11, 22:20
Being honest once we seen him, I think he was probably lifted by whoever hit him as there was not a mark on him. I at least know he didn't suffer.
Either that or someone else moved him quite quickly.
I understand that cats do tend to run out without thinking and accidents happen, it doesn't make it hurt less though.
I do have a house cat and Simba and Leo were until they were 5 months old. I am going to see how Leo reacts as he has not gone out at all today and I will decide from there whether he gets back out or not.

aurora32
21-Feb-11, 22:30
So sorry to hear of your loss Unicorn, its never easy losing a pet.

RIP Simba xx

I just wanted to let you know that I made it home.
The journey wasn't an easy one, but it didn't take too long.

Everything is so pretty here, so white, so fresh and new I wish that you could close your eyes and that you could see it too.

Please try not to be sad for me, Try to understand God is taking care of me...I'm in the shelter of His hands.

Here there is no sadness, no sorrow, and no pain, Here there is no crying and I'll never hurt again.

Here it is so peaceful when all the angels sing, But I really have to go for now... I've just got to try my wings. xxxx

merlzin
21-Feb-11, 23:21
So sorry for your loss unicorn.x

bullielove
22-Feb-11, 00:09
So sorry Unicorn x Run free Simba, you precious boy

Miss Dizzy
22-Feb-11, 07:20
So sorry to hear about him - it's something you never get over. Lost my dog in a similar way 5 and a half years ago still gutted! Hugs x

cherokee
22-Feb-11, 09:39
Thinking of you Unicorn on your very sad loss of your "bairn", Simba. Big Hugs to you (((((O))))
Sleep Tight Wee Simba XXX

unicorn
22-Feb-11, 09:43
Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts it is really appreciated.
Leo has been in all night and has used the litter tray but he is starting to cry a bit to get out so I am just going to take it an hour at a time and see how he goes, I am not going to stress him by forcing him to stay in but I know it will stress me if he goes out.

dollycat
01-Mar-11, 21:36
Only just read about this, so very sorry for your lossx

unicorn
01-Mar-11, 21:58
Leo is still indoors, he doesn't want out, he is off to the vets in the morning to be neutered. He is coming round slowly but still missing his brother.
Leo has developed a fear of the sound of planes going over, the day Simba was hit there were 2 very loud planes went over that morning, so it has left me wondering if that scared the 2 of them and he bolted.
I will never know I suppose.

Liz
01-Mar-11, 23:20
Leo is still indoors, he doesn't want out, he is off to the vets in the morning to be neutered. He is coming round slowly but still missing his brother.
Leo has developed a fear of the sound of planes going over, the day Simba was hit there were 2 very loud planes went over that morning, so it has left me wondering if that scared the 2 of them and he bolted.
I will never know I suppose.

Aw poor Leo he will be missing his brother but glad he's a bit better.

It could very well have been the loud noise of the plane which frightened Simba.:(

It's heartbreaking losing a pet any time but when it's so sudden and at such a young age it is awful. Big hugs. xxx

purplelady
02-Mar-11, 00:16
My heart goes out to you it really does had too house cats and they lived to 18 and 19 years old they became house cats after stuffing the same as you a cat killed on the road xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fran
02-Mar-11, 00:38
Such a beautiful cat, lovely pictures, especially of the two of them. He really was a beauty, so sad that you lost him like that, a big hug to you at this sad time.

munron
02-Mar-11, 21:06
So sorry to hear about Simba, you all must be absolutely heartbroken :( Sending special hugs from Wilson to Leo xx

ANNIE
03-Mar-11, 20:43
beautiful pic so sorry to hear :((