PDA

View Full Version : imagine

Dr Evil
27-Aug-06, 12:59
imagine being stuck in a box not tall enough to stand up in and not wide /long enough to lye down in!!!

Billy Boy
27-Aug-06, 13:03
imagine understanding what made you think of that [lol] :lol:

Dr Evil
27-Aug-06, 13:43
ha ha well when we are at sea and we have no tv ect we come up with the strangest things in our heads it can be a right laugh!!! ha ha ha

Kingetter
27-Aug-06, 14:40
imagine being stuck in a box not tall enough to stand up in and not wide /long enough to lye down in!!!
Yup - been there - and at sea. Locked in the 'heads'! Lock broke.
Unpleasant to say the least.

Lolabelle
27-Aug-06, 14:47
Did you here about this, two miners stuck on cave in. Amazingly they got them out after about 2 weeks I think. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/02/world/main1569132.shtml
Take a look. Stuck in a 1m square cage under 3000mtrs of rock.

Dr Evil
27-Aug-06, 15:17
[QUOTE=Kingetter;126293]Locked in the 'heads'! Lock broke.QUOTE]

hey think about it though if the heads had toilet roll yoou woulda been ok and if it got roughers then u'd be the first to get the heads to be sick ha ha ha

Kingetter
27-Aug-06, 15:20
[quote=Kingetter;126293]Locked in the 'heads'! Lock broke.QUOTE]

hey think about it though if the heads had toilet roll yoou woulda been ok and if it got roughers then u'd be the first to get the heads to be sick ha ha ha

Aha! Yes, and what goes down is sure to come back up.

Dr Evil
27-Aug-06, 15:22
sure does seem to remember a strong force 10 in the irish sea once nothing went down to come up though ha ha ha think it'll be the same in the bay of biscay

Kingetter
27-Aug-06, 15:25
Mine was bottom end of the Med - Greek end, south and east of.

Dr Evil
27-Aug-06, 15:55
ha i am going down the med in october/november while in transit have u ever passed the bay of biscay ureslf

Rheghead
27-Aug-06, 16:38

I have done many times before and that is why my concience will not allow me to eat veal.

golach
27-Aug-06, 16:49
ha i am going down the gulf in october november have u ever passed the bay of biscay ureslf
time you were back on watch, I did 8 years Merchant Navy time that was all sea time, not sailing concrete frigates lol. I was also 27 years RNR, so keep the lamp swinging you young seadog you

Dr Evil
27-Aug-06, 16:59
time you were back on watch, I did 8 years Merchant Navy time that was all sea time, not sailing concrete frigates lol. I was also 27 years RNR, so keep the lamp swinging you young seadog you

frigates are to big for me i am on a mine hunter lol