PDA

View Full Version : Help needed please

jp mac
20-Feb-11, 19:16
Im new to the org and wondered if you lovely people could tell me what Owen place in wick is like? Ie is it a nice area to live.. Also could you tell me which areas should be avoided.

Thanks in advance.

poppett
20-Feb-11, 23:41
Haven`t been in that area of Wick for a long time, but had a quick look on the google map and placed the logo of the man onto the street and it lets you move up and down it. It looks well kept properties and tidy gardens.

As with every other place you may choose to live, treat your neighbours with respect until they give you cause to do otherwise, and always remember your home is your own kingdom and your front door closes to the outside world, leaving you in your own little palace.

I hope you enjoy the org.............welcome.

brandy
20-Feb-11, 23:52
*laughs* theres not that many areas to avoid or you would avoid everything!
the town is really small with a small population.
there are "bad" elements on both side of the town.. but that is just a few streets.. not whole areas. now im off to see where owen place is *grins*

Kevin Milkins
21-Feb-11, 05:55
Owen place is fine.

wicker8
21-Feb-11, 16:00
i agree owen place is a nice area

Tom Cornwall
23-Feb-11, 20:20
there was nothing wrong with Owen Place when we lived round the corner...

jp mac
24-Feb-11, 00:00
Thank you all very much for your nice messages and also for telling me what the area was like its very much appreciated indeed, Its such a worry moving with your children somewhere specially when you know so little about areas its so stressful!! Also been looking into Gunns terrace which is nearby, Next job will be choosing schools etc any ideaswith that one? Thanks again for all your help its so kind.

chordie
24-Feb-11, 00:08
Also been looking into Gunns terrace which is nearby

You'll be crossing over to The Dark Side there.