PDA

View Full Version : Massed Pipes and Drums- Thurso

Royster1911
26-Aug-06, 21:27
What a great performance from all. Young and old. Not to forget the Highland Dancers who were superb. Well done all and i will be through to see you all in Wick.

WeeBurd
26-Aug-06, 21:56
I agree, brilliant evening, even though Wee'erBurd was getting a bit restless towards the end [lol] .

lagertops
26-Aug-06, 22:02
Good to see drum major Christie back in town! top night,loads o tourist lapping it up.

Dreadnought
26-Aug-06, 22:23
Will anyone be posting photographs? Would love to see. :)

Royster1911
26-Aug-06, 22:27
Sorry, did not take mine. Mr Paul Cannop (member) was taking video. Can you upload it Paul

johndy
26-Aug-06, 22:33
Drum major Christle was amazing to watch, what a height he could throw the staff. My daughter was one of the younger highland dancers she had she had a fantastic evening, well done to all whom was involved in the evening.

Mr P Cannop
27-Aug-06, 08:01
Sorry, did not take mine. Mr Paul Cannop (member) was taking video. Can you upload it Paul

not sure how to up load it can any one help or show me how to upload videos ?? also i only got just under 8 minutes of the massed pipe bands am sure i got the best bits

Mr P Cannop
27-Aug-06, 09:16
not sure how to up load it can any one help or show me how to upload videos ?? also i only got just under 8 minutes of the massed pipe bands am sure i got the best bits

sorry it may be some time before I get round to doing it as soon as its done i will upload it

it may be 3 or 4 months before it gets done sorry about that

Mr P Cannop
27-Aug-06, 09:58
update

i might get it done for wednesday

silversurfer
27-Aug-06, 15:10
What a great night and the weather held up just long enough. The dancers were a great addition and a credit to their teachers.
And what about the handsome piper in the Thurso pipeband - don't know his name except he is the oldest member.
There was a lovely presentation to Willie Angus in the Legion afterwards to celebrate 30 years as a member of the band.
Roll on the next 30.

Spirit
27-Aug-06, 21:54
My 2 year old daughter insisted we go. She stood in the rain for 15 minutes before it started but insisted that we stay despite the weather. It was good the rain cleared up long enough for the bands and the good size of crowd that had gathered. It was a brilliant performance by all especially the young one. My daughter just loves the dancers and the drums. She was really tired yet she carried on dancing and singing along. Nothing was going to convince her to go home until it had finished and she still wanted more.

Studio66
28-Aug-06, 21:15
What a great performance from all. Young and old. Not to forget the Highland Dancers who were superb. Well done all and i will be through to see you all in Wick.

When is it in Wick?

Sairheed
28-Aug-06, 21:23
Masssed bands in Wick Saturday 16 September.

Mr P Cannop
29-Aug-06, 13:00
its going to be friday before i get it done now hope the person helping me does not keep me waitting any longer !!

Mr P Cannop
29-Aug-06, 15:54
if its not done by friday then am sorry there will be no video going out can any one help me with this ??

Mr P Cannop
29-Aug-06, 20:16
i have gave the person who should or will be helping me a deadline which is 3pm friday after that deadline if its still not done am sorry to say there will be no massed pipe band video

Mr P Cannop
02-Sep-06, 06:10
sorry deadline has been and gone so that means since no one is willing to help me there is no massed pipe bands video going out

Mr P Cannop
02-Sep-06, 07:18
its been a week since the massed pipe bands

Spirit
03-Sep-06, 10:11
I would have really like to see the bit of video you have. I would have helped but I ain't got a clue about uploading etc. sorry. it's a shame nobody with the knowledge is willing to share it with you.

Mr P Cannop
03-Sep-06, 11:42
well if any one can help me edit the video then i will upload it to let everyone see it