PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Kodiak

DrChin
18-Feb-11, 18:25
Happy Birthday Kodiak, you old codger you.

Have a drink on me but dont get too drunk :D

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wegwvk.jpg

poppett
19-Feb-11, 16:35
Many happy returns Kodiak.

shazzap
19-Feb-11, 16:50
Happy birthday.

bekisman
19-Feb-11, 17:45
I wonder if this thread is the one Orkneycadian is referring to: "Theres another whole thread been started up just so one member can wish another member "Happy Birthday!" - Thats what PM's are for, or as I understood nowadays, Facebook!"

Never mind.. Hope you had a good Day Kodiak! ;)

John Little
19-Feb-11, 19:21
Indeed - many happy returns of the day Kodiak. A wee dram is in order I think.

arana negra
19-Feb-11, 21:45
Kodiak, I am sorry I missed your birthday, I hope you had a great day, hugs from me. Had it not been posted I would missed it all together as I don't do social networking sites.

Some folks have little to complain about it would seem, around this time I am dealing with the aniversaries of a brother in laws horrific death and would have been my late husbands birthday, we were only together for 5 yrs. Seeing folk take the time to wish a member a happy birthday is worth a lot.

Droopy
19-Feb-11, 21:59
Kodiak, I am sorry I missed your birthday, I hope you had a great day, hugs from me. Had it not been posted I would missed it all together as I don't do social networking sites.

Some folks have little to complain about it would seem, around this time I am dealing with the aniversaries of a brother in laws horrific death and would have been my late husbands birthday, we were only together for 5 yrs. Seeing folk take the time to wish a member a happy birthday is worth a lot.

That is bad luck arana negra...to have both those things happen around the same time of year isnt nice, truth is though, everyone has things they can dwell on at all times of the year. Part of being on planet earth Im afraid.

However, Orkneycadian does have a point, and didnt resort to emotional guilt trips to get his view across..........

bekisman
19-Feb-11, 23:17

Very true an, I don't look at facebook, but it gives todays birthdays right at the bottom of the Forum main page. i.e todays: Brandy (34) and loneranger (29)

arana negra
20-Feb-11, 10:54
That is bad luck arana negra...to have both those things happen around the same time of year isnt nice, truth is though, everyone has things they can dwell on at all times of the year. Part of being on planet earth Im afraid.

However, Orkneycadian does have a point, and didnt resort to emotional guilt trips to get his view across..........

Oh good one emotional guilt trips I like that one. Not been accused of one those before. I don't know where or when the comment was made by the OP but they obviously had a gripe about birthday threads. If I am not mistaken griping about something is emotional ? No worries, as I seldom catch up with friends up north I am glad I saw it on here no matter where.

Oh and thankyou for your bad luck comment.

arana negra
20-Feb-11, 10:58
Very true an, I don't look at facebook, but it gives todays birthdays right at the bottom of the Forum main page. i.e todays: Brandy (34) and loneranger (29)

Thank you, I know it does, I seldom scroll right to bottom, I normally scan the categories for something that interests and checkout the photography thread.

By the way I love your signature line.

bekisman
20-Feb-11, 10:59

Droopy: "Orkneycadian does have a point, and didn't resort to emotional guilt trips to get his view across" Oh come on, Orkneycadian can stick up for himself - I respect his robust discussions on here; he's one of not many to do so. Long may it continue!