PDA

View Full Version : Dumb, Stoopid Dane!

porshiepoo
26-Aug-06, 18:13
I think I must have the dosiest, stoopidest dane in the whole entire world!

We have a derelict property and I was upstairs this afternoon sweeping it up (god knows why, it's derelict anyway).
Well, Bailey Wailey woo woo (dumb dane) was up there with me cos he refuses to go anywhere without me and he was looking out the hole that used to have a window in it, at the other dogs. Anyway, the other 2 started barking at the top of the drive and stoopid dane jumped out the upstairs window!
Never before have I felt my heart in my mouth, I didn't dare look outside. When I did find the courage to look, there he was racing up the drive barking at.......nothing.

Thankfully, I checked him over completely and he's not cut, lame or broken in any places.

Dumb or what?

Before anyone asks, the area is now completely blocked off and he can't do it again.

Rheghead
26-Aug-06, 18:17
I think I must have the dosiest, stoopidest dane in the whole entire world!.

Probably...(in a gruff voice)

Tiger Jones
26-Aug-06, 19:18
Well, Bailey Wailey woo woo (dumb dane) was up there with me cos he refuses to go anywhere without me and he was looking out the hole that used to have a window in it, at the other dogs. Anyway, the other 2 started barking at the top of the drive and stoopid dane jumped out the upstairs window!

Man, Bailey Wailey must have fantastic suspension!

_Ju_
26-Aug-06, 19:29
LOL, Porshie. I'm glad the fella hasn't hurt himself, but Danes are reknowned for their goofiness. I have a theory based on the size of their heads with regard to body size! ;)