PDA

View Full Version : Good places to meet people? Thurso

kerry9316
17-Feb-11, 16:19
Hi All

I am moving to the area in a few weeks and I wont know anyone in the area. We are relocating due to my husbands work. I have four children 2 of which are under 2 and 2 of school age.
So I wondered if anyone knew of any friendly toddler groups, mummy - music groups or anywhere else where I can go to meet new people? Otherwise may go mad sat in with two littleuns on my own ;)

Thanks!

upolian
17-Feb-11, 18:03
I know there is a mum/toddler group in thurso,i'm sure somebody will be able to give you more information :)

Brodar
20-Feb-11, 21:34
Hi i run a toddler group on Monday mornings from 10 - 11.30. Its within Mount Pleasant school grounds in the brown building on the left. We cater for children from birth to nursery age. We always welcome new members. PM me for more details and will give you my number if you want to know more.

ellimac
23-Feb-11, 11:24
Hi Kerry9316

Murkle Toddlers is a very good Mother and Toddler group, very friendly and very inviting.....

Lots for the kids to play with and mummies can catch up and get to know each other....

It is on a Tuesday in the Murkle Hall at 10am - 11.30am.....

Do try and come along, you'll be glad you did......

kerry9316
23-Feb-11, 13:51
Thank you everyone for your replies and PM's I shall look forward to coming along to some of the Toddler groups and I dont feel so nervous about making new friends now seeing the lovely response from all on here.

Take care x

edayhouse
23-Feb-11, 20:12
Mother and Toddlers at the United Reformed Church in Castle Street, Thurso
Its on on a Monday, Tue and Thur from 1000hrs to 1130hrs - really friendly
x