PDA

View Full Version : What is the name of the comment that appears at the end of a some postings?

David Banks
16-Feb-11, 22:27
Is it one's "signature"?

and if so, how does one get it to "appear"?

For example - does one have to have made a certain number of postings? - or does it require some setup by a moderator?

Thanks - db

Beat Bug
16-Feb-11, 22:38
Go to Forum actions; Edit profile; and under My settings, Edit signature

shazzap
16-Feb-11, 22:52
One does it ones self.;)[lol]:lol:

bekisman
16-Feb-11, 22:53
He's done it: "Sunrise over Beechville, Nova Scotia" - you can colour it, different text and centralise it too...

David Banks
16-Feb-11, 23:57
He's done it: "Sunrise over Beechville, Nova Scotia" - you can colour it, different text and centralise it too...

Yes, I see it - but entered it a few days ago!

Thanks folks.

Now, if I can just master uploading pictures . . .

golach
17-Feb-11, 00:02
David Banks....I think if you amend you details, you have to log off, and reboot to activate the changes

David Banks
17-Feb-11, 00:14
- you can colour it, different text and centralise it too...

I (almost) hate to ask how!
I've searched thru customizing and did not see any text/colour/positioning tools.

David Banks
17-Feb-11, 00:16
David Banks....I think if you amend you details, you have to log off, and reboot to activate the changes

As mentioned, I entered my "signature" comment a few days ago, so there has been a few logoffs, reboots and logons.
But, "no sweat" -- it's there now. Thanks.

bekisman
17-Feb-11, 00:43
I (almost) hate to ask how!
I've searched thru customizing and did not see any text/colour/positioning tools.

Just go to signature (which you know) and immediately above are the tools, no need to log-off, just click refresh will do it