PDA

View Full Version : Re: In reply

dpw39
27-Sep-04, 12:15
Zael

Web Research? What is that supposed to mean? You go researching obscure websites to find something you think no one else will be able to find? Plagiarism is exactly right. I'm not saying that its not funny, its just not dave's.

Who's been throwing his toys out of his pram then? :roll:

What makes you think that,

Plagiarism is exactly right, copying, utilising, what-ever. If you feel that I have stated anywhere in any of my posts, that I have plagiarised, and tried to pass it off as my own, then please feel free to comment...

Otherwise, I'm easy going, as all the girls will tell you ;)

Ciao,

Dave the Rave :cool:

Ps... In the wilds of Sutherland, just chillin :roll:

Pps regards to Squidge

[/quote]

Zael
27-Sep-04, 14:17
What are you on about dave?

If you post someone else's writing without crediting the source then I think I'm not alone in describing that as plagiarism.

As for throwing toys out of prams, have you followed through in your threat to complain to the site owners? Or are you as I suspected, all blah.

Since you joined caithness.org on the 17th of August, you obviously think that you are safe without publishing your profile, you of little intelligence. Don’t you realise that you would have registered through Caithness.org with your true identity and you would have had to give your Internet Service Provider for example with email address eg. You@btinternet.com or You@btyahoo.com etc. to either Colin (administrator) or Bill/Niall Fernie, who run the site.

As I previously had links with part of CVG (Caithness Voluntary Group) who actually funded the initial website project, you would have left an “electronic finger-print” of your information and your details.

Perhaps you should stick to ripping off other people as the stuff you write youself makes much less sense. I think my initial off-the-cuff remark may have been closer to the bone than I realised.